Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Paul Dixon -- sky sports - Gone to Huddersfield.

Defend from the front. We need a mobile target man to hold the ball up, it isn't hard to understand. Beckford and Nugent can't hold the ball up, which results in it coming back on a constant basis. Look at England and Ireland at Euro 2012 as prime examples.

Anyway, the lad's signed for Huddersfield so that's that one out of the question.

Defend from the front. We need a mobile target man to hold the ball up, it isn't hard to understand. Beckford and Nugent can't hold the ball up, which results in it coming back on a constant basis. Look at England and Ireland at Euro 2012 as prime examples.

Anyway, the lad's signed for Huddersfield so that's that one out of the question.

What's Huddersfield signing a left back got to do with us needing a mobile target man? :blink:

Couldn't agree more. I think this is imperative.

I don't want to see a replication of last season when, under pressure, we gave the ball away time and time again, encouraging the opposition to attack us at will.

It's a difficult one this but I'm gonna suggest (and I never thought I'd say it), Id like to see us start with a mobile target man and Beckford. It worked great at Leeds (albeit in League one) and could work for us too.

Yes... Wrong thread... I know I know..

lol

Couldn't agree more. I think this is imperative.

I don't want to see a replication of last season when, under pressure, we gave the ball away time and time again, encouraging the opposition to attack us at will.

It's a difficult one this but I'm gonna suggest (and I never thought I'd say it), Id like to see us start with a mobile target man and Beckford. It worked great at Leeds (albeit in League one) and could work for us too.

Yes... Wrong thread... I know I know..

lol

Just dialed 999 for ya Col ambulance is on the way lol lol

He has a point though. Beckford scored a lot of goals for Leeds (ok, in League 1), alongside Becchio who is a strong, mobile target man.

I think Beckford will do it this season Fox92 just Col has spent a long time tryin to convince me he can't lol lol

I think Beckford will do it this season Fox92 just Col has spent a long time tryin to convince me he can't lol lol

No, I've reached the conclusion that Beckford needs one more chance in a team that can supply him with more ammo. If this is good enough for 'Babylon' then it's good enough for me...

For this reason id start him but if that is the case he's gotta play with others around him who can play to his strengths.

See, I'm a bit 'saint like' really and am prepared to give everyone a second go...

If he continues to be as inept this season as he often was last, then he's had his second chance and we must change things once and for all.

Ain't I nice!!

lol

Ps... Welly, you ain't funny... Don't even try to be son...

lol

Archived