Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

The Midfield

Midfield of 4:

Marshall, Drinkwater, Danns, Dyer

Midfield of 3:

Marshall, Danns, Dyer

Midfield of 1-2-1:

James

Drinkwater, Danns

Marshall/Vardy

More and more its becoming apparent that you know nothing about football, a midfield 3 of Marshall, Danns and Dyer?!? Are you mad?

Hopefully we sign another winger to play right midfield. If we sign Koren we could potentially play him as a narrow right midfielder.

So something like

NewWinger James Danns Marshall

would be good, James likes to sit back and spray the passes, a bit like Scholes. Obviously Danns has a lot of energy and likes to stick a foot in so we could have a very hard working & energetic midfield.

More and more its becoming apparent that you know nothing about football, a midfield 3 of Marshall, Danns and Dyer?!? Are you mad?

Fook, my brain was in a muddle there :D I was thinking of two wide players and a central player for some reason :S Think I was meant to say: Drinkwater James and Danns (v shape) with Marshall and Dyer (or new winger) up front. I think I'm going to jump off a bridge now.

Hopefully we sign another winger to play right midfield. If we sign Koren we could potentially play him as a narrow right midfielder.

So something like

NewWinger James Danns Marshall

would be good, James likes to sit back and spray the passes, a bit like Scholes. Obviously Danns has a lot of energy and likes to stick a foot in so we could have a very hard working & energetic midfield.

I have said this previously with either Koren or Judge as the potential new RWM. It seems like a more creative rack of midfielders with a better passing game and flow. Marshall has been mostly offensive on the left flank as well.

Hopefully we sign another winger to play right midfield. If we sign Koren we could potentially play him as a narrow right midfielder. So something like NewWinger James Danns Marshall would be good, James likes to sit back and spray the passes, a bit like Scholes. Obviously Danns has a lot of energy and likes to stick a foot in so we could have a very hard working & energetic midfield.

yeh i agree and on the left he likes to cut in and take a longshot wich as we no is affective .

Archived