Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Peterborough at home

I have been at a BBQ this afternoon with a friend who is a Peterboring fan,he is driving me Saturday and he text a bloke who works at the ground to see how many tickets they had sold.His reply was,wait for it.........just over 1000!!! What a piss poor effort,1st game,local and they do travel quite well for a small club with low home support I'm astounded.

Where do other FT members drink before the match any suggestions,been to the pub near Morrisons and to a dodgy pub just passed filbo across the main road.

i think a few are going to the counting house before the game?

So it will probably be around 1700 come Saturday which is pretty poor for their biggest game and an opener. Still last year their fans were prtty good and the away end looked mental when they scored.

They were noisy before the game, but during the game they were pants.

Just had a quick perusal of the ticket website and i was a bit astonished as to how many seats are still available for sat in all blocks (SK2, SK3 and K the exceptions). But 33 notes for an adult and 21 for an Under 18 in K block!!!!! dear o dear. You could buy 55,000 bottles of Sang Som Rum (potent tipple by the way) in Thailand for that! Robbin Baaaarrrrrstads!

Archived