Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Peterborough at home

• 3 weeks later...

So let's get this right, nearly two weeks until the game in a period of the year where people go on holiday for two weeks and the tickets aren't available. It's almost if they want you to pay on the day at a more expensive price.

I thought these Thais knew how to make money?

Guest MattP

I'm seriously baffled as to how there's no prices on the site.

Maybe the values are too high and it crashes the system.

It's quite astounding, if one more person says to me how brilliant these guys at our club are are at business I'll swear I'll twat them, they are utterly hopeless in terms of customer service.

I'm supposed to be getting 5-6 tickets for people for this and the only press release on the site is how the dealine is about to pass for the Muay Thai fight night.....

Woman from the ticket office said it's something to do with the scanners at the ground isn't ready for the tickets!! But why does that stop them giving us the price?? Shambles

Well I bought my Sunderland ticket and that has a barcode on it and when I asked the woman she said the barcode scanners are ready. I don't even think they know.

The club website is awful too, the Torquay travel ticket prices aren't even up yet and the tickets have been on sale since Monday

As usual, poor service from the club but not much we can do about it.

Well I bought my Sunderland ticket and that has a barcode on it and when I asked the woman she said the barcode scanners are ready. I don't even think they know.

The club website is awful too, the Torquay travel ticket prices aren't even up yet and the tickets have been on sale since Monday

As usual, poor service from the club but not much we can do about it.

Thats what I mean, one person tells you 1 thing, and someone else the other!! Poor poor poor

Seems obvious to me that the club will hold off as long as possible in order to maximise sales of season tickets, the longer it goes on the more restless some people become and think "balls to it, i'll get a season ticket and put the deposit down instead".

Its got absolutely sod all to do with ticket scanners because they will just put turnstile operators on the gates anyway for the first few games, it is amazing how some people still cannot put a barcode the right way up and need assistance.

I have a feeling the price will see an uplift of a couple of quid, and wouldnt be shocked to see the "platinum" fixture reach £35 in SK2/SK3 etc.

They will have by November,we will only get seating when we play away.

No, the terraces will be there all season.

As most of our supporters will be aware, at the end of season 2012-2013 (subject to Championship status) we will no longer be able to have ‘Terraced’ ends, current regulations decree that seated accommodation must be installed or the stands will be closed.

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/20120801-symns-on-safe-standing-285346.aspx

No, the terraces will be there all season.

As most of our supporters will be aware, at the end of season 2012-2013 (subject to Championship status) we will no longer be able to have ‘Terraced’ ends, current regulations decree that seated accommodation must be installed or the stands will be closed.

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/20120801-symns-on-safe-standing-285346.aspx

Lad I work with is a steward and he had a meeting a few weeks back and they wanted to extend when they could build,but the planners said no more extensions,he is thick though and could have got it wrong.

Lad I work with is a steward and he had a meeting a few weeks back and they wanted to extend when they could build,but the planners said no more extensions,he is thick though and could have got it wrong.

You might be right but from what i understand the actual work on the stand happens next summer. It was supposed to start like November 2011 so who knows.

Basically its a cock up as usual involving tin pot Posh.

You might be right but from what i understand the actual work on the stand happens next summer. It was supposed to start like November 2011 so who knows.

Basically its a cock up as usual involving tin pot Posh.

Told me today that it's being knocked down in October.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been at a BBQ this afternoon with a friend who is a Peterboring fan,he is driving me Saturday and he text a bloke who works at the ground to see how many tickets they had sold.His reply was,wait for it.........just over 1000!!! What a piss poor effort,1st game,local and they do travel quite well for a small club with low home support I'm astounded.

Where do other FT members drink before the match any suggestions,been to the pub near Morrisons and to a dodgy pub just passed filbo across the main road.

Archived