Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Olympics

Nah, I was thinking the same as Leicfox. There's so many events that surely it needs a sub-forum. With one thread you'll be jumping from atheletics to swimming to cycling to boxing back to atheletics and then swimming again followed by some football and volleyball. It would get difficult to follow very quickly.

Would it be possible if the mods or admin could make a sub-forum for the Olympics like we had/have for the Euro's.

Thanks in advance.

I was thinking this myself. Twould be good.

Nah, I was thinking the same as Leicfox. There's so many events that surely it needs a sub-forum. With one thread you'll be jumping from atheletics to swimming to cycling to boxing back to atheletics and then swimming again followed by some football and volleyball. It would get difficult to follow very quickly.

That's exactly it. I've got the buzz now after watching Olympics most amazing moments that I'd sky+ from BBC3.

That's exactly it. I've got the buzz now after watching Olympics most amazing moments that I'd sky+ from BBC3.

It was good, but the no. 1 choice... erm... yeah, it should be in the top 50, but no. 1?

Also the show should have been "Olympics Most Amazing Moments That We Have Footage Of!" because there was nothing in the top 50 that was before the 1970s I think. Are they saying that nothing even vaguely remarkable happened in the first 70+ years of the Olympics? Jesse Owens? Dorando Pietri? Foxhunter winning GBs only gold medal at Helsinki (and thereby preserving our record of being the only country to win gold at all Olympics.)

So many missed stories of greatness replaced by, well, Boris Johnson??? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived