Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

formation/starting 11 For peterborough?

Moore might get the gig like King did under Pearson in League One. Out of the blue he's first choice due to injuries and lack of alternatives and makes the role his own. I'm all for it of possible as we need to develop our academy players more.

imo moore looked better at rb than de laet did vs sunderland. I'd go for

Kasper

Konch

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Knockaert

James

Drinky

Marshall

Beckford

Schlupp

Thought james and drinky worked well in cm....the two wingers were the standout performers along with drinkwater. Gone with a lot of pace upfront to get in behind the defence and with no traget man hopefully play nicer passing football

4-3-3

Gk- kasp

Lb- Konch

Rb- de laet

Cb - big wes

Cb- moore

Rcm- Marshall

Cm-Danns

Lcm- James

Lcf- vardy

Cf- beck ford

Lcf - Nugent

I like this formation as with the players we have it's very Interchangeable with knockaert can slot in in midfield or up top out wide same with Marshall and dyer. And in tighter games drinkwater / king can slot in to make it abit more solid.

Might work, but I don't think Marshall would be suited where you put him. I think the midfield in this formation has to be made up of central midfielders, unless you tweak it to make one of them an attacking midfielder. I'd make Marshall (or Knockaert) a CAM in front of James and Danns, or swap him for Drinkwater or King. Also, Nugent wasn't great last season when playing where you've put him. I'd probably swap him for Marshall or Knockaert.

Archived