Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Congratulations

what do you think about having a Congratulations thread so that there isnt as many threads for people posting 1000 2000 posts etc. its just an idea it could be a sticky maybe??

137155[/snapback]

I and others have floated this idea before. Your question is a measure of the progress so far. :ph34r:;)

........but I thought you liked having less threads?

137368[/snapback]

Less threads of congrats threads, doesn't mean we have to go on to create a massive topic of congratulations, and sticky it - it's not important enough. 1000's of posts saying Well done don't do it for me :rolleyes:

Keep it to reasonable amounts and not every 1000 and i'm fine with it.

........but I thought you liked having less threads?

137368[/snapback]

Less threads of congrats threads, doesn't mean we have to go on to create a massive topic of congratulations, and sticky it - it's not important enough. 1000's of posts saying Well done don't do it for me :rolleyes:

Keep it to reasonable amounts and not every 1000 and i'm fine with it.

137369[/snapback]

Well this unknown grey area around congratulations cost me any recognition of my 3000 th post. :angry::huh::( <_<

No point, just keep it to the regulars. I haven't seen many forums of our size with these type of threads, obviously if a forum is huge you'd have to do that because you'd be getting silly amounts every day.

Well this unknown grey area around congratulations cost me any recognition of my 3000 th post.  :angry:  :huh:  :(  <_<

Well done Steven :D

Archived