Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Let off steam and vent your spleen!

17 points from 18 away games with NP in charge. Doesn't suggest things are getting better at all.

Rob Kelly did better than that in this league, and he didn't even have a transfer budget.

The majority of that was with Sven's team. Given our good home record under Pearson, getting around a point a game away from home isn't too bad.

We looked better under sven

i fvcking cant stand pearson but even i have to admit its still to early to sack him but if we did and they got somebody else who gives me a buzz like sven did i wouldnt be too disapoiinted

This is just so wrong. We didn't look better under Sven, and the only reason you seem to prefer him to Pearson based on that last statement is that he has a bigger reputation, gets us in the press more often and spends millions of pounds (Even if it's wasted on average players). I think Sven deserved more time, but wanting a manager because they're more high profile is just ridiculous, it should be about winning games which Pearson, at this level, has a much better track record of.

This is just so wrong. We didn't look better under Sven, and the only reason you seem to prefer him to Pearson based on that last statement is that he has a bigger reputation, gets us in the press more often and spends millions of pounds (Even if it's wasted on average players). I think Sven deserved more time, but wanting a manager because they're more high profile is just ridiculous, it should be about winning games which Pearson, at this level, has a much better track record of.

Name those games - not in the past 2 and a bit seasons he hasn't - and you lot went on about Sven's past glories - at least he won something once

Sack the Thais

Sack Susan Whelan

Sack Andrew Nevile

Sack Kevin Barclay

Sack Nigel Pearson

Sack Craig Shakespeare

Sack Steve Walsh

Sack the Scouts

Sack Mike Stowell

Sack John Rudkin

Sack Steve Beaglehole

Sack Knochesky

Sack Nugent

Sack Moore

Sack Beckford and make him the Manager along with Danns as his Assistant and Wellens as fitness coach and Logan as goalkeeping coach.

Problem solved top of the league for Christmas

Like iv said i also think pearson needs more time i dont like him but he needs a fair crack at the whip. But im sorry we did play better football under sven in my opinion when sven was sacked we was only two points of the play offs. And i do beleive if sven was there the whole season we would of finished in the play offs perhaps promoted but he was sacked. so club get disrupted again pearson comes back but i think since his been back its been a backwards step from day one. im a leicester fan so i hope pearson gets it right but i just cant ever see it happen but il continue to support

Sack the Thais

Sack Susan Whelan

Sack Andrew Nevile

Sack Kevin Barclay

Sack Nigel Pearson

Sack Craig Shakespeare

Sack Steve Walsh

Sack the Scouts

Sack Mike Stowell

Sack John Rudkin

Sack Steve Beaglehole

Sack Knochesky

Sack Nugent

Sack Moore

Sack Beckford and make him the Manager along with Danns as his Assistant and Wellens as fitness coach and Logan as goalkeeping coach.

Problem solved top of the league for Christmas

That's ridiculous Davie - you can't sack a man with a name like Beaglehole

Where are all the people that were happy with Pearsons 'new style' of attacking football?

When we made the playoffs last time under Nige, we were the 4th best defensive side in the division. There's a clue.

:thumbup:

Not forgetting all those "never change winner team" and there were lots of them. I wonder if any of them are now slagging off Pearson for playing Moore and not playing Futac or Beckford today.

Where are all the people that were happy with Pearsons 'new style' of attacking football?

When we made the playoffs last time under Nige, we were the 4th best defensive side in the division. There's a clue.

:thumbup:

There has definitely been something of a change of philosophy by Pearson. Perhaps this is the type of football he has always wanted his sides to play, but has never felt he could bring the right kind of players in before because of a lack of resource? Or perhaps somebody higher up is doing an Abramovich and demanding something more pleasing on the eye as well as more successful than we've become used to in recent years. I'm guessing, of course, but Nigel Pearson has often been accused of being a stubborn man. The change of direction on the pitch intrigues me.

Some of you have seriously missed the point of this thread, it is a place to let your anger out not for "informed" "rational" debate, just scream and shout and call people cvnts, we have a million threads for repeating yourself in, why do it in this one too?

Archived