Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Let off steam and vent your spleen!

Fvcking useless cvnts, now I have to listen to the depressing over analysis that is sure to follow. Don't the lazy cvnts know the drivel we have to endure endlessly following a defeat and do they even care? W@nkers the lot of them.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

fair enough but how long would you give it, and also how long do you think the owners would give it?

I don't know or have any influence on how long the owners would give it and discussing it would just be depressing.

Personally, unless we're doing as badly as we did under Sousa for example I'd give him at least until the rest of the season, probably longer if I can see improvements.

1 loss?!?!?!?!

try 3 losses away from home from which we lost 2-1 2-1 and.....2-1. all because we couldnt finish

How is this overreacting? get a grip!

The two home wins thrown in softened the blow, plus the good performance in one and very good second halfs in the other two, not making excuses but I've seen enough to be satisfied that things are getting, slowly, better at the moment.

It has surely now become obvious, that Pearson does not know what he is doing. To even have Waghorn on the bench illustrates his confusion as to who, and how to achieve success. He continues to struggle with motivating the side, and some indifferent displays from certain players, is proving costly.

We need a solid performance in our next game, or I can envisage some action being taken by the board.

Let us all hope we can turn things round.

It has surely now become obvious, that Pearson does not know what he is doing. To even have Waghorn on the bench illustrates his confusion as to who, and how to achieve success. He continues to struggle with motivating the side, and some indifferent displays from certain players, is proving costly.

We need a solid performance in our next game, or I can envisage some action being taken by the board.

Let us all hope we can turn things round.

Hope we don't start winning, you'll be a lot less active and that would be a tragedy.

The two home wins thrown in softened the blow, plus the good performance in one and very good second halfs in the other two, not making excuses but I've seen enough to be satisfied that things are getting, slowly, better at the moment.

But these good performances aren't getting us 3 points.

Give me a rubbish 1 nil win with a scrappy goal anytime.

But these good performances aren't getting us 3 points.

Give me a rubbish 1 nil win with a scrappy goal anytime.

I agree, but I'm just saying it's not the end of the world. We've only played 5 games.

17 points from 18 away games with NP in charge. Doesn't suggest things are getting better at all.

Rob Kelly did better than that in this league, and he didn't even have a transfer budget.

Archived