Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Let off steam and vent your spleen!

In the highly unlikely event that anyone will post anything as ridiculous as MrandMrsF after the Blackburn defeat I thought I would take one for the team and let you vent your anger.

Now I didn't watch the game today or listen to it on the radio, but I am disgusted, while the match was on I watched the first half of Wigan vs Forest, Wigan scored 3 so WHY COULDN'T WE!

Having my fill of football, 45 minutes is too much really, I checked the half time result, I was disgusted, IT WAS A DISGRACE!!!

That Beckford should never play for the club again, can't even score against BRIGHTON ALBION!!!

Instead of listening to the second half I watched Man V Food, now our overpaid primer doners could learn from this man, he ate a 36" pizza, in one, it was difficult but he had been training hard and working hard, and he looked like he wasn't going to do it, then he did it, and do you know why, BECAUSE THE FANS IN THE RESTAURANT WERE CHEERING HIM ON. WE CHEER THEM ON SO WHY CAN'T WE BEAT A NON-LEAGUE TEAM.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE MADE TO WATCH MAN V FOOD FOR TRAINING AND THEN TRY AND DO WHAT HE DID.

We should be picking up 3 points against these teams, and I can't believe the team selection, I wanted PERASON to make lots of changes BUT NOT THAT MANY!!! WE COULDN'T SCORE WE WON'T WIN THE LEAGUE LIKE THIS.

WE NEED SVEN BACK AND WE HAVE TO PLAY A DIAMOND BACK 4 WITH WING BACKS AND MILLS PLAYING SWEEPER, KING UP FRONT AND SEND THAT PONCEY FROG BACK.

I am disgusted with the lot of them, my partner had taken my dog out for a long walk, and I thought it was perfect, he will be back just in time to tell him the result when he gets back in, all muddy and tired from his walk, but as he looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes, I couldn't bear to tell him the result, so I did the only thing I could and put him down humanely, and then the dog.

I've decided that I may not even go to a game this season.

Now come on people do your worst rip me a new one and save the other threads for serious rational discussion, it was a league cup game for fvcks sake.

Just because it is a league cup game doesn't mean that the players should treat this any differently to any other game.

We are a laughing stock once more and listening to the reaction of the crowd every single one of them is fuming.

It doesn't matter who we play, what we represent as a club is just as important regardless, and tonight the players have made us look absolutely stupid.

No you're right, three losses on the bounce and the latest a hammering at the hands of Burton Albion is nothing to be worried about. Clearly everything is fine.

2 defeats when we have played very well and deserved at least 4 points. At least 1 point was lost by a shit linesman.

And today losing a pointless shit game that we weren't bothered about.

Bring on Blackpool. If we lose that, then I'll start to worry.

In the highly unlikely event that anyone will post anything as ridiculous as MrandMrsF after the Blackburn defeat I thought I would take one for the team and let you vent your anger.

Now I didn't watch the game today or listen to it on the radio, but I am disgusted, while the match was on I watched the first half of Wigan vs Forest, Wigan scored 3 so WHY COULDN'T WE!

Having my fill of football, 45 minutes is too much really, I checked the half time result, I was disgusted, IT WAS A DISGRACE!!!

That Beckford should never play for the club again, can't even score against BRIGHTON ALBION!!!

Instead of listening to the second half I watched Man V Food, now our overpaid primer doners could learn from this man, he ate a 36" pizza, in one, it was difficult but he had been training hard and working hard, and he looked like he wasn't going to do it, then he did it, and do you know why, BECAUSE THE FANS IN THE RESTAURANT WERE CHEERING HIM ON. WE CHEER THEM ON SO WHY CAN'T WE BEAT A NON-LEAGUE TEAM.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE MADE TO WATCH MAN V FOOD FOR TRAINING AND THEN TRY AND DO WHAT HE DID.

We should be picking up 3 points against these teams, and I can't believe the team selection, I wanted PERASON to make lots of changes BUT NOT THAT MANY!!! WE COULDN'T SCORE WE WON'T WIN THE LEAGUE LIKE THIS.

WE NEED SVEN BACK AND WE HAVE TO PLAY A DIAMOND BACK 4 WITH WING BACKS AND MILLS PLAYING SWEEPER, KING UP FRONT AND SEND THAT PONCEY FROG BACK.

I am disgusted with the lot of them, my partner had taken my dog out for a long walk, and I thought it was perfect, he will be back just in time to tell him the result when he gets back in, all muddy and tired from his walk, but as he looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes, I couldn't bear to tell him the result, so I did the only thing I could and put him down humanely, and then the dog.

Now come on people do your worst rip me a new one and save the other threads for serious rational discussion, it was a league cup game for fvcks sake.

arielcunt.jpg

Seriously try it, it was very satisfying on Saturday.

2 defeats when we have played very well and deserved at least 4 points. At least 1 point was lost by a shit linesman.

And today losing a pointless shit game that we weren't bothered about.

Bring on Blackpool. If we lose that, then I'll start to worry.

3 points to the linesman.

But in my view it isn't a pointless **** game and we should be bothered. The players who represent the club have made us look absolutely stupid. You shouldn't be so flippant, I'm fuming, think its a total embarrassment.

Your an absolute cvnt, fvckoff, everything is shit. Aaaahhhh!

Thank you Captain.

No you're right, three losses on the bounce and the latest a hammering at the hands of Burton Albion is nothing to be worried about. Clearly everything is fine.

Oh and I am so glad it was you who fell for the happy clapper bit at the end ;)

Now vent, let off steam, call me a cvnt, you know you want no serious debate, no come backs, don't quote others posts, just swear at someone, it's fun.

I'm only gonna say one thing... I'm glad I didn't listen to the second half but it's this and I mean it:

MR PEARSON, CONCEDING FOUR GOALS TO A LEAGUE 2 SIDE IS A FOOKIN EMBARASSMENT. WHATEVER TEAM YOU PLAYED!

GET YOUR DEFENCE SORTED OUT AND QUICKLY!

There, I've vented... Good night.

After thirty odd games of being in charge i was of the opinion that he just had to go, i kept the faith, watched us beat Peterborough, made the trip to Charlton and Blackburn and threw a sickie to watch the shower of crap last night and really am struggling to understand why the hell people are backing him still!

We have got absolutely nowhere with him in charge and the Pearson lovers try to pretend they really don't care about the league cup. I live and breathe Leicester City and i hate seeing us lose. Matty James really is a joke and sadly he will become Pearsons new ever present and as for Whitbread he is a walking talking example of everything that's wrong with Leicester city and Pearson in general!

Wellens in!

After thirty odd games of being in charge i was of the opinion that he just had to go, i kept the faith, watched us beat Peterborough, made the trip to Charlton and Blackburn and threw a sickie to watch the shower of crap last night and really am struggling to understand why the hell people are backing him still!

We have got absolutely nowhere with him in charge and the Pearson lovers try to pretend they really don't care about the league cup. I live and breathe Leicester City and i hate seeing us lose. Matty James really is a joke and sadly he will become Pearsons new ever present and as for Whitbread he is a walking talking example of everything that's wrong with Leicester city and Pearson in general!

Wellens in!

Im backing him cos he's still not had a full season and im FED UP to high heaven of seeing a new manager through the day, its embarrassing. Give him some time, this is his team now so he deserves longer to get it together.

In terms of calling Matty James a joke, that is incredibly harsh

Wellens in!

Wow. Just what we needed. Another thread about whether or not Pearson should be sacked. We don't have enough of them already.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived