Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

Wolves (away) on TV?

we were not 2-0 down in that game, but still.

http://www.foxestalk...ils.php?mid=765

Ahhh - thanks for destroying my false memory of a great game - of course, we were 2-1 down at half time, well spotted - I do remember though that the weed I smoked that evening was very good and also that St Martin changed formation at half time as we had looked a bit pants up to then - now imagine that today, a manager changing his tactics mid game in order to turn a game around and secure a win, who would have thought it???

lol what!?

The last time we played them we were on TV, the year we went down, Hume scored a great free kick and they equalised wuite near the end I think.

I went to the 4-1 on the last day the season before, typically I seem to remember despite the scoreline we were robbed :S

That 4-1 was my only game of the season (I was a poor student at the time). The train was delayed so I missed Hume's goal lol

Two great Molineux games for me - the first was when Walshie nutted Steve Bull and knocked him out cold - got sent off and stripped of the captaincy though (eat your heart out Millsy)

The second was under St Martin when we came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 - we sang 'He's fat, He lies, we hope the ****er dies' at McGhee for most of the game - great days

Wasn't it 'He's Fat, He's Round, He bounces on the ground Mark McGhee, Mark McGhee!

Ahhh - thanks for destroying my false memory of a great game - of course, we were 2-1 down at half time, well spotted - I do remember though that the weed I smoked that evening was very good and also that St Martin changed formation at half time as we had looked a bit pants up to then - now imagine that today, a manager changing his tactics mid game in order to turn a game around and secure a win, who would have thought it???

Yeah, if only we had a manager who could do something as drastic as changing the whole defence around mid-game, and sticking a young striker at the back, to snuff out the opposition's pacy wingers and beat the 100%-record-holding league-leaders.

Yeah, if only we had a manager who could do something as drastic as changing the whole defence around mid-game, and sticking a young striker at the back, to snuff out the opposition's pacy wingers and beat the 100%-record-holding league-leaders.

Good old Nige, its just like the M o N days down City eh?

I'm looking forward to a little hair-of-the-dog watching the game at The Football Factory at 8:15 a.m. City were unsettled for decent portions of their first two away games, but I like their chances of snatching three points at Molineux.

Archived