Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

Wolves (away) on TV?

Hahah you fvckers, it's all good. Been with her a long time so I couldn't let it go to waste ;)

lol

This should be your plan:

Finish with her saying 'it's Uni and I think it's time for a fresh start'..

Then for the next two weeks get yersen a couple of 3 point away wins :thumbup: then go back to the g/f claiming you were wrong and confused due to stress. Happy days!

This would give you the added bonus of watching the City game....

lol

I was at that 4/3 game with my young son.

We could not believe what was happening!

lol

lol

Wasn't it horrible? We scored three good goals as well, two solid headers and a fine strike from Scimeca. Whoever knows what Adams and Jones said, but we haven't been back to Molinuex since!

lol

Wasn't it horrible? We scored three good goals as well, two solid headers and a fine strike from Scimeca. Whoever knows what Adams and Jones said, but we haven't been back to Molinuex since!

That was the first away game that my lad went to. He bumped into 'Bernie' at half time and ran a bloody mile! lol

Cant go Molineux or watch Sky coverage live as taking my son up to Sheffield Uni halls as his checking in time is 1.00 til 2.00 :( so recording it. And Col my lad is revolving everything around Freshers Week and getting back for City home matches as his old man has still shelled out for his season ticket ,so KentFox Steve heed Cols wise words and prioritise you've got many a year ahead to be under the thumb like me n no doubt Col is :D

I was at the 4-3 game too, back when I was a regular STH. It was just a mental, mental game. Loads of fans left at half time in disgust and there was plenty of arguments being had.

**** knows what changed at HT for both teams. I still remember the reaction of your players when we scored the fourth. Heads down in disbelief or on the floor understandably. Micky Adams' face wasn't a pretty picture either!

I think you've had a reasonable record at Molineux since then though and a lot tighter games going off memory.

lol

This should be your plan:

Finish with her saying 'it's Uni and I think it's time for a fresh start'..

Then for the next two weeks get yersen a couple of 3 point away wins :thumbup: then go back to the g/f claiming you were wrong and confused due to stress. Happy days!

This would give you the added bonus of watching the City game....

lol

And make up sex. Sounds like a win win to me, but then I am a dirty old man

Have we been on Sky at Moilneux since that amazing evening game where someone had left their sarnies under the seat and the whole ground was evacuated..... Sky just left their cameras rolling inside an empty ground and the game kicked off around 10pm!!??

Have we been on Sky at Moilneux since that amazing evening game where someone had left their sarnies under the seat and the whole ground was evacuated..... Sky just left their cameras rolling inside an empty ground and the game kicked off around 10pm!!??

lol what!?

The last time we played them we were on TV, the year we went down, Hume scored a great free kick and they equalised wuite near the end I think.

I went to the 4-1 on the last day the season before, typically I seem to remember despite the scoreline we were robbed :S

A Leicester fan at work today has said that the last time Wolves and Leicester were on TV was when Bull and Walsh were playing for our clubs. I must admit I can't remember any TV games off hand.

I was also at that 4-1 game at the end of the season in the away end. Worthington's last game in charge IIRC. You had nothing to play for and we needed to win to make sure we were in the playoffs. Hume scored a pearler to put you in front. Andy Keogh did one of those cheeky dinked penalties for us too. I don't remember you being particlularly dominant, especially in the second half as you just gave up.

We even got Lee Jobber with the drum to join in our mexican wave at one point (by chanting - "Fatty, start the wave! Fatty, fatty start the wave") which was amusing!

A Leicester fan at work today has said that the last time Wolves and Leicester were on TV was when Bull and Walsh were playing for our clubs. I must admit I can't remember any TV games off hand.

I was also at that 4-1 game at the end of the season in the away end. Worthington's last game in charge IIRC. You had nothing to play for and we needed to win to make sure we were in the playoffs. Hume scored a pearler to put you in front. Andy Keogh did one of those cheeky dinked penalties for us too. I don't remember you being particlularly dominant, especially in the second half as you just gave up.

We even got Lee Jobber with the drum to join in our mexican wave at one point (by chanting - "Fatty, start the wave! Fatty, fatty start the wave") which was amusing!

Oh yeh I'm sure we were shit. I just remember having a player sent off and you scored a penalty and I thought both were very harsh at the time. I think Gary Breen scored for you as well and I felt a bit hard done to with that one because I've always wanted to chin him for some reason lol But no doubt you were a better team than us.

I'm sure the 1-1 game was on telly, just before christmas 07, Hume scored another cracker, free kick from about 30 yards. I was beginning to worry around that time, we were in the bottom 3 and sure enough we got relegated at the end of the season.

I'm sure the 1-1 game was on telly, just before christmas 07, Hume scored another cracker, free kick from about 30 yards. I was beginning to worry around that time, we were in the bottom 3 and sure enough we got relegated at the end of the season.

You're right. I think Jarvis scorerd his first ever goal for Wolves, but Hume did score a fantastic free kick.

Two great Molineux games for me - the first was when Walshie nutted Steve Bull and knocked him out cold - got sent off and stripped of the captaincy though (eat your heart out Millsy)

The second was under St Martin when we came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 - we sang 'He's fat, He lies, we hope the ****er dies' at McGhee for most of the game - great days

Two great Molineux games for me - the first was when Walshie nutted Steve Bull and knocked him out cold - got sent off and stripped of the captaincy though (eat your heart out Millsy)

The second was under St Martin when we came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 - we sang 'He's fat, He lies, we hope the ****er dies' at McGhee for most of the game - great days

we were not 2-0 down in that game, but still.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/page/matchdetails.php?mid=765

Archived