Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LC/FC

Friendlies

Just read on skysports.com about the friendlies that happened yesterday

Apart from the excellent 5-1 from us, this was also quite funny.

source

Coventry City let a two-goal lead slip as QPR claimed the Copa Ibiza with a 3-2 win on the Spanish Island.

Dele Adebola and Gary McSheffrey had put Micky Adams' men 2-0 up, but two goals from Dean Sturridge restored parity before Kevin Gallen bagged a late winner for QPR with three minutes left

MA's Coventry beaten because of an ex-Leicester player he got rid of.

hahaha

I'm bored

source

Coventry City let a two-goal lead slip as QPR claimed the Copa Ibiza with a 3-2 win on the Spanish Island.

Dele Adebola and Gary McSheffrey had put Micky Adams' men 2-0 up, but two goals from Dean Sturridge restored parity before Kevin Gallen bagged a late winner for QPR with three minutes left

hahaha

I'm bored

138363[/snapback]

Didnt realise Sturridge went to QPR. I liked him when he was at Leicester, although he did get injured a few times so thats probably why MA let him go.

Pleased about leicesters friendly win. I know that results dont matter but it was good to see the strikers getting goals and the team getting a good run out.

source

hahaha

I'm bored

138363[/snapback]

Bassett got rid of Sturridge B)

Pedantic bastard aren't I?

source

hahaha

I'm bored

138363[/snapback]

Bassett got rid of Sturridge B)

Pedantic bastard aren't I?

139343[/snapback]

Oh yeah...sorry!

Archived