Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Player Ratings- Wolves (a)

Knockaert 6.5 (People have raved about him but while he huffed and puffed hard enough he looked a fussy player to me and a guy who failed to deliver his passes quickly enough. Yes, he's got good ball skills but he doesn't seem to have real potency and might have left us exposed by simply running into defenders with the ball on at least two occasions. Had better moments too but has a way to go before i'd describe him as threatening).

So the through balls to Waghorn and Marshall didn't tick the 'threatening' box for you? Thought he played intelligent balls and running at their defense was exactly what we needed to, as our crosses weren't leading to much...

Kasper 8 - Best keeper in league wiv no doubt made good saves.

Konch 5 - cracking strike,shit defender need replacement

Wes 7 - Didnt do much wrong solid as ever

Moore 6 - Might be future player but not good enough in this league if we really want promotion

De Laet 7- shit marking not bad going forward

Dyer 4 - poor as usual,league 1 his level now! no point beating your man for pace if cant pass or shoot (fu**s me off fans chanting his name like his a legend whats he ever done?

Marshall 7 - Lively first half fizzled out bit in second half but decent like most weeks

Drinkwater 7- Average game seen alot of ball few missed place passes but not bad performance,just wastefull shots!

King N/a - looked good when played shame had go off

James 6 - Looks like good passer of ball and gets alot of the ball but deffo not starting eleven!

Knockaet 8 - Looks different class no wonder newcastle were looking at him,needs start ahead of Dyer bolical

Vardy 5 - Put effort in but struggled get in the game

Nugent 7 - Not sharp like last season but will come good

Waghorn 6 - yes should of scored but looked sharper and good going forward,everyone get off the young lads back think stuart pearce no more than all twats on here slating him thats why he got the call up! try get behind YOUR team!

Just a note on BECKFORD one of best strikers in the league sitting on the bench,pearson should move on whatever he got against him we want goals not a relationship between them,we paying a big wage for him and dont play him and sure we would of killed for him few years ago...if you look at him before and in games he aplauds most passes and high fiving everyone trying give them confidence so doesnt look like he got big ego like most say on here!

WE NEED MORE NOISE AT HOME GAMES BIT LIKE STOKE,TRY AND MAKE IT HARD FOR AWAY TEAMS AT OUR PLACE!

Waghorn 6? Did you watch he game? 3 at the best which equals rubbish!

l!

So the through balls to Waghorn and Marshall didn't tick the 'threatening' box for you? Thought he played intelligent balls and running at their defense was exactly what we needed to, as our crosses weren't leading to much...

I mentioned that he had "better moments" but his unconvincing efforts to run through defenders left us exposed and a more ambitious side might well have exploited that. Don't mistake me - one against one in the attacking third and i'm all for us taking people on. But Knockaert did it in what were risky situations at best.

Not one to bear a grudge but I got dogs abuse for suggesting that Vardy had a woeful first touch after the first two games. All of a sudden people have decided he's wank, he's not, he just has shit control.

Lets also not forget he is only just getting scouted by oppositions, lets see how he adapts in the next few games. If he becomes increasingly ineffective then we have a problem, if he can alter his game to counter the opposition then he'll be ok(ish)

I mentioned that he had "better moments" but his unconvincing efforts to run through defenders left us exposed and a more ambitious side might well have exploited that. Don't mistake me - one against one in the attacking third and i'm all for us taking people on. But Knockaert did it in what were risky situations at best.

I thought he did really well on the ball personally. It never looks good when a player loses the ball by running into a cul de sac, but I thought he was instrumental in spreading play and providing a different threat with his dribbles and through balls. I was just wondering how you could only give mark Knockaert .5 higher than Dyer who was virtually anonymous bar his pass and some defensive work (that's not to diss Dyer, don't think he did much wrong in the circumstances).

yes did watch the game i was their prob unlike you thats sat at home and watched it on sky,theirs to many pricks on here slagging this young lad off though doubt they were when they were cheering his name at games when he was on loan banging them in...he needs a run in the side to boost his confidence soons as he gets one it will kick start him for sure, lets be fair he hasnt really had a run in the side he needs atleast 10 games on the spin then judge him!

Archived