Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
paulsherwood1

Richard keys - talksport

I can see no reason why the owners would replace Pearson till the end of the season; he must be given a chance to be judged by results over a longer period, as he has largely replaced Sven’s team. They have previously sacked managers after a short time and this has got nowhere. Redknapp likes spending money, yet it would appear NP has been asked to reduce costs, judging by his actions so far. I I hope this is right as I’m already concerned by the level of our debt!

Furthermore, we’re only 2 points off the play off positions with a 100% home record and with a bit more luck could have 3 or 4 points away from home.

Assuming Keys is correct, I agree with other posters that Leicester is too far north for Redknapp. Watford is the most likely in the Championship, and unless Southampton quickly improve, he’d be a favourite to take over (I think Southampton fans would forgive him for his previous association with Portsmouth,)

Archived