Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
paulsherwood1

Richard keys - talksport

Am I missing something here? According to the op Keys said he has an offer to come back to football & not from a Premiership club. Could it not be from abroad?

Depends if they are in the Scottish Premiership or not

If the Thais have opened negotiations with Arry then we can only assume the new ownership structure is allowing us to spend again and not be restricted by FFP too

It doesnt even bare thinking about knowing what happened to the finances of the championship clubs Arry has been involved with. :(

Even for them he used a stunt double.

Anyway I know a lad who had a cousin who used to walk this Joanne Hearne's weasel and he's heard she's a lying bitch

The cousin was sacked and police cautioned for abusing the animal though so I think there could well be an element of doubt as to what you were told. Besides it was quite clearly a stoat and not as you said a weasel. Fact. :)

also....on Harry.....hasnt he only done half decent with teams when they've had a reasonable/large cash investment in the team...he got that at Pompey & Spurs....if i remember correctly; when he was at West Ham he didnt really pull up any trees with his success;

I'm no fan of the man but he did a good job with West Ham, leading them to fifth in the league at one point. He also managed Bournemouth to the Division Three title in the 1980s and kept them in the second tier for a couple of years without much money to spend. He is clearly a talented manager; he wouldn't come here in a million years, mind.

also....on Harry.....hasnt he only done half decent with teams when they've had a reasonable/large cash investment in the team...he got that at Pompey & Spurs....if i remember correctly; when he was at West Ham he didnt really pull up any trees with his success;

Pompey 2008-2009 14th in the prem

Pompey 2007-2008 8th in the prem (won FA Cup)

Pompey 2006-2007 9th in the prem

Pompey 2005-2006 17th in the prem (took over on the 7th December 2005)

Regardless of where he goes, if having a team that you build from kids with Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, Frank Lampard and finishing 5th in the Div 1 is not pulling up trees, I fear you may be in for a disappointing ride as a City fan

Regardless of where he goes, if having a team that you build from kids with Joe Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, Frank Lampard and finishing 5th in the Div 1 is not pulling up trees, I fear you may be in for a disappointing ride as a City fan

Confused as to why anyone is even mentioning Redknapp... We may well talk about Pep Guardiola & the job he did behind the scenes before taking the helm to run one of the best teams of all time.

Not that Redknapp is in anyway comparable to Pep because Ol 'Arry has regressed into being a chequebook manager for quite some considerable time, bleeding chairman dry for wage deals for players they wouldn't get anywhere else outside of a rich Arab's play thing.

You don't have to look outside his last two jobs to see that... where he was sacked at Spurs for not qualifying for CL, leading Levy to make the mive before they did 'a Leeds'

& Portsmouth who may not even exist before too much longer.

Wasn't all 'Arry of course, but on the pitch it's been an awfully long time since he managed away from a fat chequebook, who knows what he'll be like having to lose a squad of big earners?

He'll be Southampton boss before too much longer or maybe Reading now that their Russian billionaires are in place.

Archived