Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
paulsherwood1

Richard keys - talksport

Richard Keys just said on Talksport that he has heard that Harry Redknapp is set to come back into football, a deal has been set up. When pressed by Andy Gray, Keys said it wasn't a premiership club, and the deal will only happen if the current manager doesn't improve results quickly.

It might be a bit presumptive, but surely this is Leicester? I would suggest that defeat at home to Burnley tomorrow would give us the answer.

Just relaying the info by the way.... Before I get charged as being a "Pearson hating idiot! "

Richard Keys just said on Talksport that he has heard that Harry Redknapp is set to come back into football, a deal has been set up. When pressed by Andy Gray, Keys said it wasn't a premiership club, and the deal will only happen if the current manager doesn't improve results quickly.

It might be a bit presumptive, but surely this is Leicester? I would suggest that defeat at home to Burnley tomorrow would give us the answer.

Just relaying the info by the way.... Before I get charged as being a "Pearson hating idiot! "

Surely he has read the same load of crap the Mirror "reported" and is just putting 2 and 2 together and making 5, nobody makes a deal, without first deciding on the current manager's future.

If a deal with Redknapp is in place, NP will be gone regardless of results.

Surely the owners will give Pearson the full season, they are wanting long term success and must see pearson is trying to build for that...

But who knows, funnier things have happened in football... but Redknapp to come in if Pearson doesn't get results, can't see it myself... Shoot me down if I'm wrong!

He obviously knows everything, even that Redknapp will definitely not go to any other club except a Prem one.

I wasn't implying that he does, I just questioning foxesfan1989 on his judgement that information would/wouldn't get leaked I guess we will see in the fullness of time, but anyway I cannot see Harry Redknapp taking over us.

How do you know?

Do you remember the secrecy around NP's appointment and how nothing was leaked before Sven left? Or how we don't release idle speculation about transfer targets?

This lot don't conduct their business in the press, and are not going to risk a deal with someone by letting it slip, we have a tight ship at board level, maybe the defence could learn from them.

Guest BlueBrett
Do you remember the secrecy around NP's appointment and how nothing was leaked before Sven left? Or how we don't release idle speculation about transfer targets?

This lot don't conduct their business in the press, and are not going to risk a deal with someone by letting it slip, we have a tight ship at board level, maybe the defence could learn from them.

Well yeah but if you do a deal/have a conversation with someone and then they go tell their mates there's not much you can do about it

Archived