Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
paulsherwood1

Richard keys - talksport

Likewise we need some one experienced in that way of playing and who has been successful Harry Redknapp fits that criteria does he not? :whistle:

That is a truly horrible thought and totally wrong..... :P Unfortunately I can't quite work out why....... lol

That is ultimately the key. I hope he is, but if he isn't, we don't need another overhaul of the style (unless we get in a long-ball merchant), we can possibly tweak things in certain areas.

Hence my suggestions, here and elsewhere, that we need a first team (attack) coach.

I think I started this Rednapp link with city about 2 months ago.... I think I made it up when I was having a shit...

To be fair tricky Mr Bean could of guessed Redknapp would be the Thais #1 choice if Pearson went, same as Martin O Neill last year when Sven was sacked

I think I started this Rednapp link with city about 2 months ago.... I think I made it up when I was having a shit...

Wonder what made you think of Harry.

Is Harry interested or is this 12 pages of opinions, idea's and insults?

It's all based on what a hairy chipmunk said on the radio and what a lazy journo made up for something to write during the Football wilderness that is International week.

I'm not sure if either constitute smoke, let alone the sight of flames.

Brighton would be mad to change their manager at present.

They are flying high and currently have the Championships in-form striker

But the quote was that if the manager failed to get results in the short term (or similar), and Brighton are the only club geographically that he'd be interested in,

Archived