Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
87fox

Pressman

Guest Bren

Coyne has said he wants to leave for first team football, Pressman is ok cover for a season, not many young keepers want to play understudy

i hope to god that it will be as a coach otherwise any faith i was starting to get with MA signings will be flushed down the bog with absolutly no chance of getting them back. if pressman isnt good enough for a crap 2nd division team why exactly would he be good enough for a good 1st division team???

lets face it we'l only be signing him on a years contract, y dont we get a goalkeeper in on loan from one of the big clubs if thats the case. for example:

Neil sullivan (chelsea got no chance of playing. not 2 bad a keeper tho)

Stuart Taylor (Arsenal brilliant stand in for seaman a year or so ago)

Rab Douglas (Celtic, not gonna get much of a look in with that new lad that played so well against barcalona)

Magnus Headman (what actually happened to him? he still at celtic?)

On the other hand it might be a ploy adams is using to make portsmouth make an offer for him too!!!!

Guest Bren

Think about!

Why are them keepers going to play understudy to Walker at Leicester and take a massive pay cut to do it.

For ****s sake he will be 2nd choice keeper and for that he will be decent for us

i hope to god that it will be as a coach otherwise any faith i was starting to get with MA signings will be flushed down the bog with absolutly no chance of getting them back. if pressman isnt good enough for a crap 2nd division team why exactly would he be good enough for a good 1st division team???

lets face it we'l only be signing him on a years contract, y dont we get a goalkeeper in on loan from one of the big clubs if thats the case. for example:

Neil sullivan (chelsea got no chance of playing. not 2 bad a keeper tho)

Stuart Taylor (Arsenal brilliant stand in for seaman a year or so ago)

Rab Douglas (Celtic, not gonna get much of a look in with that new lad that played so well against barcalona)

Magnus Headman (what actually happened to him? he still at celtic?)

On the other hand it might be a ploy adams is using to make portsmouth make an offer for him too!!!!

why would they want to come on loan to be a sub?

they wouldn't to be fair.

yea ul be saying that when walker gets injured or suspended and the fat twat is costing us goals and games. the championsip will be so tight this year with so many good teams 3 points may be the difference of finishing 2nd or 3rd, or 6th or 7th

you want to give yourself the best chance to do well and im sorry but pressman isnt giving yourself a chance.

Id rather play Logan.

yea ul be saying that when walker gets injured or suspended and the fat twat is costing us goals and games. the championsip will be so tight this year with so many good teams 3 points may be the difference of finishing 2nd or 3rd, or 6th or 7th

you want to give yourself the best chance to do well and im sorry but pressman isnt giving yourself a chance.

Id rather play Logan.

pressman is a good keeper as under-study.

Id rather play Logan.

to be honest, I'd rather play Logan too but to be fair, I have hardly seen him play and cannot really make a judgement on how good he is. I'm sure Micky can.

Walker has hardly missed a game for us since he signed (touch wood) so hopefully it won't matter much who we have as the backup keeper.

Micky really doesn't have many options when looking for a backup keeper to play for Leicester in The Championship, he'll be able to have a young keeper as backup or an old one.

Rubbish, Logan is inexperienced and from what i have seen not that good a goalkeeper. Pressman has experience and is not a bad keeper, from who i can think off, he is the best person who will not mind being an understudy

Rubbish, Logan is inexperienced and from what i have seen not that good a goalkeeper.  Pressman has experience and is not a bad keeper, from who i can think off, he is the best person who will not mind being an understudy

egsacilly, and it aint as if he will be on high wage is it, 1k a week, and he was class for wednesday in the premeir league, just 2/3 seasons ago!

What Bren said - Who else could we get to play understudy to Walker? I know it's not ideal, but Pressman would do a decent job if called upon. Plus, someone like Pressman with all his experience can help aid the development of Logan.

What Bren said - Who else could we get to play understudy to Walker? I know it's not ideal, but Pressman would do a decent job if called upon. Plus, someone like Pressman with all his experience can help aid the development of Logan.

yeah, like dublin will aid wright, morris, graham, ogrady, petrescu(if hes still here)

yeah, like dublin will aid wright, morris, graham, ogrady, petrescu(if hes still here)

absolutely!

Come on then Petrescu who would you get to be an understudy?

And what the hell is so good about Petrescu?  If he was that good he would be with the squad in Finland.

1. This thread isnt about Petrescu.

2. Pressman isnt even wanted by SWFC.

3. He was playing in the masters few weeks back - Micky was probably their scouting.

4. He's fat, old, and Conrad Logan would be a better option than that.

Maybe this thread isn't about Petrescu, it was just a question to see what your obsession with him is?

So what if Pressman was playing in the masters he is the perfect understudy, cheap wages experienced. Why have someone like Logan on the bench who has no experience and looks pretty damn sh*t anyway.

Maybe this thread isn't about Petrescu, it was just a question to see what your obsession with him is?

So what if Pressman was playing in the masters he is the perfect understudy, cheap wages experienced.  Why have someone like Logan on the bench who has no experience and looks pretty damn sh*t anyway.

Why does he look shit? How often have you seen him play? Last season we played games without a keeper on the bench, so at least with Conrad on the bench we would be better off than the games last season when we had no keeper on the bench. We'll only be able to name 4 subs. Pressman will take up 2 spaces himself :angry:

too many bloody negative supporters , back the team or go support derby ... will these same "supporters" be praising us when were doing well , which we will

Archived