Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Top of the league - Not anymore - Bristol post match

Ric, agree completely....... :thumbup:

Our play in recent weeks has been very promising indeed indeed, though as I have pointed out elsewhere our set up does seem to cause us problems from time to time.

On the day, I was rather disappointed with our efforts second half but I guess tiredness was probably an issue and we never looked in any danger so on reflection I am more pleased now than I was on the day.

BTW. Our losing top spot in the league was all Wellens fault. I watched most of the game and saw Wellens give the ball away in midfield and Cardiff went straight onto the attack and scored the winner just 17 minutes later..... :ph34r:

Ric, agree completely....... :thumbup:

Our play in recent weeks has been very promising indeed indeed, though as I have pointed out elsewhere our set up does seem to cause us problems from time to time.

On the day, I was rather disappointed with our efforts second half but I guess tiredness was probably an issue and we never looked in any danger so on reflection I am more pleased now than I was on the day.

BTW. Our losing top spot in the league was all Wellens fault. I watched most of the game and saw Wellens give the ball away in midfield and Cardiff went straight onto the attack and scored the winner just 17 minutes later..... :ph34r:

It was Wellens' fault for being unfit and getting substituted because thats where it all began to go wrong... :ph34r:

Archived