Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Top of the league - Not anymore - Bristol post match

Bollocks. Dreadful keeping.

Occassionally they were pretty loud, I was right next to them though. As expected they were good until the game actually started, but I thought our fans were great in the first half. Pretty even second half though, it was a bit of a boring game.

Couldnt really here them from the kop. T'was pretty quiet in the kop today but i wont complain because ive had an hangover all day , Heads been pounding!!

Last season's average was 23,000. Today wasn't great, okay, but not great.

even still, there were discount tickets today and the chance to go top (which may i add :scarf: yesss :scarf: ), next home match brighton on a tuesday night, how many dya reckon will be there?

It's boss looking at the table hoping teams drop points so we stay ahead, not hoping everyone above us drops points so we have "an outside chance of the play offs".

Off out to get smashed now because we're so fúcking good.

even still, there were discount tickets today and the chance to go top (which may i add :scarf: yesss :scarf: ), next home match brighton on a tuesday night, how many dya reckon will be there?

21,000 - Tuesday night, no ticket deal so sales will go down I imagine. If we hammer Bimingham then perhaps we'll push up to today's attendance of 22.5 but I doubt it.

Just out wiv mi mates drinking.

We all agree that our win today was mainly due to control of the game.

At no point did we ever look like losing that match. In fact, we could have and maybe should have scored more.

Drinkwater is a key to this. He reminds us of a new Lennon.. Sniffing around, mopping up, full of energy.

And in Knocky we finally have that crucial out ball. A player with the ability to make a clever run, keep the ball, slow it down and control.

Happy days at present.

The media are so annoying. "Leicester (with a bit of backing) have gone top of the league", i'm sick of this myth, there are other clubs in this leauge spending more.

Especially when the two big buys have been ****ed off.

The media are so annoying. "Leicester (with a bit of backing) have gone top of the league", i'm sick of this myth, there are other clubs in this leauge spending more.

Who gives a shit, we're top of the league, they can say what they want, we're still top and we can still enjoy it 'buying' it or not.

Archived