Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Brighton Game Fans Fixture

Planning on taking my daughter to the Brighton match as it's her 16th birthday - she's keen to come as the brainwashing has worked well.

Where in the ground should we sit? All suggestions welcome.

She's sat with me in the press box before (when I've been working) but they no longer allow this which is fair enough.

Planning on taking my daughter to the Brighton match as it's her 16th birthday - she's keen to come as the brainwashing has worked well.

Where in the ground should we sit? All suggestions welcome.

She's sat with me in the press box before (when I've been working) but they no longer allow this which is fair enough.

Family Stand for cheapest seats, K or L block for atmosphere :thumbup:

Family Stand for cheapest seats, K or L block for atmosphere :thumbup:

Cheers Kitch. Might go for the K / L block as I've never sat there before.

Come to think about it, I've only ever sat in the press box at a game - apart from the England international when I sat in the row in front of the press box. So it'll be a nice, new experience for me. Daughter's only game sat with me as a fan, rather than as a working journalist, was away at Derby last season. She absolutely loved it.

Cheers Kitch. Might go for the K / L block as I've never sat there before.

Come to think about it, I've only ever sat in the press box at a game - apart from the England international when I sat in the row in front of the press box. So it'll be a nice, new experience for me. Daughter's only game sat with me as a fan, rather than as a working journalist, was away at Derby last season. She absolutely loved it.

:thumbup: Hope it's a good one for you both then.

We are picking up our tickets for this tomorrow but just called to find out what time the office opens. Seems like about 21,000 sold so far

Brighton visit on Tuesday set for fantastic family atmosphere.

Following Saturday’s dramatic late equaliser at Birmingham to move the Foxes up to top spot in the Championship, City will be looking to make it six

home wins from six as Brighton & Hove Albion visit King Power Stadium tomorrow evening (7.45pm kick-off).

And if City being top of the league isn’t enough to get you excited, the game also sees the return of the popular Fans Fixture with tickets still available from just £15 for Adults, £10 for Under-22s and £5 for Under-12s, with admission for Under-8s FREE in the Family Stand and £1 in all other public areas.

Falling in the middle of half-term week, a large family attendance and terrific atmosphere looks in store as Junior Foxes get the opportunity to witness City under the lights without the worry of school the next day.

On its first appearance of the 2012/13 season, the Fans Fixture should generate a terrific atmosphere for Pearson’s side, as they look to extend their lead at the top of the table.

Supporters planning on purchasing or collecting tickets at King Power Stadium tomorrow evening are encouraged to arrive early to avoid potential pre-match queues.

Tell me "set for fantastic family atmosphere" isn't the headline.....

21,000 is laughable too. I reckon it'll be more than that but top of the league on the cheap, anything under than 25k really is dreadful for us.

I can't help but feel they don't advertise these games well enough.

Just gonna point out, in the Bundasliga in Germany (which i'm going to this weekend) tickets for teams like Bayern Munich start at around 12-16 euros for standing, even on big game days. The English pricing system is way out of hand.

Archived