Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Where's our fans gone?

Our fan numbers are down and that's when we're supposedly the cheapest match day ticket price in the Championship. I wonder how much of it is to do with the economy of the last few years or whether we've just lost a section of fans because of how the club has been ran in the past 10 years?

Also, our fans seem to be a lot more passionate when we're actually crap and a new era starts. Right now we're settled and doing well so the perverse fans stay away.

Our fan numbers are down and that's when we're supposedly the cheapest match day ticket price in the Championship. I wonder how much of it is to do with the economy of the last few years or whether we've just lost a section of fans because of how the club has been ran in the past 10 years?

Also, our fans seem to be a lot more passionate when we're actually crap and a new era starts. Right now we're settled and doing well so the perverse fans stay away.

We've got the joint second cheapest cheap match day price. Our average adult prices are far from the cheapest. Plus the prices have gone up in the last two seasons.

But there's no doubt it's partly because of the other reasons you mention.

Pretty much everyone's numbers are dropping these days.

We've got the joint second cheapest cheap match day price. Our average adult prices are far from the cheapest. Plus the prices have gone up in the last two seasons.

But there's no doubt it's partly because of the other reasons you mention.

My apologies, i'd heard in passing the other day about ticket prices and that we were the cheapest, which to be fair surprised me greatly. Haha! Now I know why, it wasn't true!

lol

Our away support is one of the best in the country, it even puts some Premier League teams to shame (ignoring the ticket prices, mind you).

We really haven't!

We have great numbers but that's about it. Pretty limited use of songs and only about half of us sing. Though can be brilliant when we're on form (Norwich away).

Archived