Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Where's our fans gone?

Just had a thought that with the fans fixture on tuesday, people are probably choosing to go to that game instead of this one.

If we dont get at least 26k on tuesday then that's poor! They should have made the fans fixture a saturday game though.

And the fans fixture is usually always against a shit team, brighton aren't bad at all!

Yes, we are 2nd in the league, but there are only 10 games gone, I'd say teams are still jostling for position at this point and our rightful section of the table (1st. :ph34r: ) will become apparent later. Try again after another 10 games.

I assume the original allocation is sold out, so already we are taking more than most. The away end will be packed.

2nd in the league and havent even sold out an away end at local Birmingham.

We would have sold this out in the past.

My first away this season - can anyone confirm or not confirm whether the poznan still exists? Cringes while awaiting for a reply saying no?

So you're complaining about our away support when this is your first of the season?

Archived