Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
i luv u foxes

The purpose of Marko Futacs

Today nugent went off lingard replaced sucker punch for futacs. But it goes 2-2 and we are after a goal waghorn isnt scoring so surely as the only other striker on the bench pearson doesnt bring futacs on doesnt make sense at all.

Dont get me wrong im not criticizing pearson because when i saw futacs agains burton he looked more fit for purpose on blackpool beach offering donkey rides. But if pearson has signed him and is not going to bring him on what is the point of him. Surely the young lad hooper or panayiouto would be a better shout.

Just dont see the point of futacs being at this club

Hope nugent isnt injured badly otherwise signing a striker in the next three days is a must

He was bad against Watford, really not good. For a man of his height he won a very low number of headers, I was not impressed.

You'd think he'd hold the ball up well but I'm sorry to inform you that he does not, I used to want him on the pitch but I don't any more We're better off with Waghorn even if he does miss chances.

Archived