Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casablancas

360 and external hardrive help.

Hey. So off work for 12 weeks due to dislocated knee, quite a shit injury lol. Anyhow, as I can't move or do anything myself I've had to come back home to my parents. Basically I've brought my external hardrive back with me with a load of tv series and movies to help pass the time. However when I bang the hardrive in the Xbox it states "no videos found" and I can't for the life of me think why or what to do. Any help or suggestions?

Hey. So off work for 12 weeks due to dislocated knee, quite a shit injury lol. Anyhow, as I can't move or do anything myself I've had to come back home to my parents. Basically I've brought my external hardrive back with me with a load of tv series and movies to help pass the time. However when I bang the hardrive in the Xbox it states "no videos found" and I can't for the life of me think why or what to do. Any help or suggestions?

From experience the xbox has a huge problem with reading a lot of files types. There's a chance you won't be able to play a lot of stuff.

Also the hard drive might be formatted wrong. I think they come as 'FAT32' and the xbox needs 'NTFS'....or the other way around. You need to format it before you put stuff on.

I'm not certain of these though so someone else might be able to confirm or correct me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived