Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Sheffield Wednesday 0-2 Leicester City

WE'VE TAKEN YOUR TRAM

WE'VE TAKEN YOUR TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM

WE'RE LEICESTER CITY

WE'VE TAKEN YOUR TRAM!

Savile in the Cavendish was pretty special, proper glutton for punishment as well which made it funnier.

Hi all,

Whitbread disappointed me. He seemed to be all over the forwards due to poor positioning and I'm surprised he didn't give away more free kicks. I was very impressed with Da Laet.

I'm no longer a season ticket holder (only see the team when they're around Yorkshire) so I have a question for you...when did Dyer stop running? When was he told to stop at the half way line and make a sideways pass?

Anyway, an easy win and now looking onto the Leeds match. I don't think I'll walk back from the stadium this time as the atmosphere wasn't great....think the LCFC santa hat will be on!

Also took this pic.

61864886e8762faf329351eb3196d7bf3bc610bae1adbc51f8f51e77287ee4975f94db16.jpg

:facepalm:

I'll take your question seriously seeing as you qualified it with the first bit in bold.

The answer? He hasn't and he doesn't. In fact he often runs more than anyone else.

I think yesterday Wednesday quite frequently doubled up on him after the performance he gave against Ipswich.

I do believe this was our first win there since Cottee's clincher on the Boxing Day fixture of 1998 without looking it up!

Won there in 2007/08 when we went down. Same scoreline.

Decent standing numbers?

Would say 70%ish.

Aye I was in the Cavendish also lol didn't actually speak at all to Saville, heard decent things.

Less said about my mate and their arsehole 'fans' outside the ground the better. lol

Archived