Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Sheffield Wednesday 0-2 Leicester City

Last minute Bolton goal gives us joint best defence in the league and 8 clean sheets I think from 18 games. Great result considering the other results today. So often we've failed to take advantage of results in our favour. Good to hear Marshall have a decent game and big impact.

Happy days

:scarf: :scarf: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

Can't really complain, everyone did their job, Wednesday, despite being a big physical side that we normally struggle against, were pretty much nullified, and didn't seem to threaten all match.

Sounded like another great Schlupp performance at LB, Waggy sounded like he had another good game and was unlucky not to score a couple, offside chip and hit the bar, good to see Marshall back on the scoresheet, I do wonder if we benefited from the more disciplined right wing role, King and Drinky dominated in the middle.

Happy days.

All of this without top scorer Nugent.

Away game against a low positioned team - the type of match we've lost year in year out with regularity.

2-0 safe win.

We are looking sooooo good this season.

Quality stuff, gotta love an away clean sheet, and dominating and getting the win is a very good added bonus.

Nice to see Drinky and King combining well again, and Marshall back in the mix and scoring.

Full of confidence again now I think, roll on Leeds.

Archived