Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Sheffield Wednesday 0-2 Leicester City

And back to back wins. Woohooooooo.

Also i wonder if konchesky,knocky maybe even nuge will get back into the team for leeds.

Don't think Nuge will be back, said a few weeks out.

Schlupp has played very well and doesn't deserve to lose his place,

Could only see Knocky back if we go 4231 with Vardy missing out.

Sounded like a thoroughly deserved win, Salako said Marshall and Waggy were excellent, I was worried we would pay for not getting the second goal but it turns out Nigel did get it right by picking Marshall. This boy just does not score tap ins!

Even better for the first time in ages I can celebrate a win by getting on the beers. :scarf:

Unlike last week other results have been good for us, Palace and Cardiff may still be a few points clear but they will go through a bad run, they can't keep up the form they've been on and Palace's loss today may change things. At the same time though I think Leeds will be a different proposition with all their fans coming back, but we're a better team than them so we shouldnt fear.

Signs are very good, I'm not worried about the teams above and around us, I think we're as good as any of them on our day and the way we're going we'll be in there with a chance of the top 2. We've just come out of a bad run and we're back up to 3rd so it bodes well.

Was a bit wary without Nugent today, but even though it was a scrappy first half we dominated for large periods.

Our two solid banks of four laud the foundations and on the break and we always looked quite dangerous.

Could've had more goals but I'm not going to complain about a win away from home with a clean sheet.

Avoid defeat on Tuesday and it's a good few days.

Thought we were great today, moved the ball well and took our chances.

DD and Kingy at the centre of everything good, Schlupp looked good at left back again, 1st to the ball most of the time.

Only on for a bit but Knockaert, as always, looked on another level.

Did anyone see the guy who ran celebrating across the front of the lower teer when we scored and then at half time got kicked out. Absolute joke all the stewards were laughing with us at him and not remotly asking him to stop.

Archived