Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LewisssH

Bristol Away?

Right I know it's early but who is heading down to Bristol away? I live in Plymouth for the last 3 years and have been to every Bristol away game, the atmosphere is electric, you are literally sitting next to the home fans! Great banter and great away day

i am 99 percent sure im going to this also travelling from plymouth

where abouts? and how are you planning on getting there?

thats the 1 percent im not sure about lol...... waiting for my mate to say whether he is coming or not he lives 10 minutes from in torpoint could be train could be driving

• 2 weeks later...

It's a taxi ride from the city centre to Ashton Gate unless you like a good walk. Probably about 40 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads.

Edited to say that I think there is a closer station called Parson Street ?? I'm driving, dead easy.

I'm getting there very early though, and staying over night so i can have a few beers after. So you would say taxi is around 30mins from town centre?

I'm getting there very early though, and staying over night so i can have a few beers after. So you would say taxi is around 30mins from town centre?

No, Taxi will be 5-10 minutes from City centre depending on traffic. Buses go along that route as well but I'm not a user so can't expand on that. If you end up somewhere around the Hippodrome area then you can walk along Hotwells Road, past the SS Great Britain and on to Ashton Gate. There's a couple of pubs en-route along the harbourside, one of which is a boat but can't remember its name.

I'm travelling from Plymouth on the Megabus, I like to travel in style :thumbup: Yeah i know where the boat pub is. Sweet cheers for all the help! Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Usually about two weeks before the game.

Keep checking the OS.

The away end is brill. Unreserved backless seats and a low roof. Half the end is home, half away with some netting and stewards in between. Rubbish view due to steel roof supports. Plenty of room for sitters and standers. Just like going back to the 70's.

The away end is brill. Unreserved backless seats and a low roof. Half the end is home, half away with some netting and stewards in between. Rubbish view due to steel roof supports. Plenty of room for sitters and standers. Just like going back to the 70's.

Yeah I've been before but didnt know if they had developed anything! Sounds like its guna be a good tie.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived