Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LewisssH

Bristol Away?

Right I know it's early but who is heading down to Bristol away? I live in Plymouth for the last 3 years and have been to every Bristol away game, the atmosphere is electric, you are literally sitting next to the home fans! Great banter and great away day

Aye it's one of the best aways in the league for me, the away fans and their singing section are split half and half in one stand which has a very low roof, it's often a cracker.

View is tosh but the atmosphere is brilliant.

On form we could well sell this out, it'll be superb if we do.

Thinking of going to this, probabaly on Foxes Travel as the train will be an expense. Does anyone know if they do a student ticket also isn't it unreserved seating?

If not unreserved then it's very easy to move about and the stewards just let you get on with it.

I prefer unreserved seating, means we can pack out next to the bristol fans haha. Erm the foxes travel wont do a student price, doubt Bristol even know what a student is so doubt they do a student price ticket lol

hahaha! twitter famous disabled nahhh, canny help it if birds follow me lad! Anyways back to LCFC who's staying there and hitting the town after? :trumpet:

lol Only messing.

Thinking of going to this, probabaly on Foxes Travel as the train will be an expense. Does anyone know if they do a student ticket also isn't it unreserved seating?

Sadly I think Bristol are culprits of Adult/U16.

Bad things happen at Ashton Gate (remember the 50 yard hoof into the night sky that dropped over Weale's head ??). The past two seasons I've walked out of the bleedin' dump vowing never to set foot in the place again.

Yeah, course I'm going.

Bad things happen at Ashton Gate (remember the 50 yard hoof into the night sky that dropped over Weale's head ??). The past two seasons I've walked out of the bleedin' dump vowing never to set foot in the place again.

Yeah, course I'm going.

That goal summed up the day, I just cannot understand even today how we managed to lose that 2-0.

what's the pub of choice before the game. might get the train from london for this. 25 quid return.

Stay away from BS3 which will be full of Bristol fans. Pretty sure they try and make you prove your a Bristol fan at the door anyway. North Street has got some nice pubs on it - the Hen and Chicken, the Lounge or the Spotted Cow.

Last year was so disappointing but we will surely get one over on them this year! I took the woman and she just complained that there wasn't any beer and that she couldn't sit down. She will not be coming again :sweating:

I used to live 2 mins away but will have to make the trip across from the other side of brizzle this year

Archived