Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Lindgard not Futacs? Insane

oh dear - cheer up - let's hope we get a surprise today and win away.

The only thing that will cheer me up is when that numpty Nigel Drearson gets the boot.

blimey, didn't santa bring you owt ?

He certainly didnt bring me any optimism gor the game today.

Shit.

Was surprised with that substitution, that does appear to be a weakness of Nige this season.

Futacs i'm unsure of, Nige has played him from the bench so he obviously will use him, perhaps he has a niggling injury that limits him?

What is obvious is that he is not rated enough to challenge for a first team spot leaving us with the injury prone Waggy and Vardy to partner Nuge.

Was surprised with that substitution, that does appear to be a weakness of Nige this season.

Futacs i'm unsure of, Nige has played him from the bench so he obviously will use him, perhaps he has a niggling injury that limits him?

What is obvious is that he is not rated enough to challenge for a first team spot leaving us with the injury prone Waggy and Vardy to partner Nuge.

How is Waghorn injury prone?

How is Waghorn injury prone?

Maybe it has to do with the fact when ever he starts to get into form he picks up niggling injuries, he was injured at Hull, he has been injured a few times here.

I fully expect him to become injured again if he starts to get back into form again.

Maybe i just worry for the lad to much.

Maybe it has to do with the fact when ever he starts to get into form he picks up niggling injuries, he was injured at Hull, he has been injured a few times here.

I fully expect him to become injured again if he starts to get back into form again.

Maybe i just worry for the lad to much.

I expect he picks up injury's from backing into defenders !! I have never seen a striker back in so much and never, never go to the ball!! I like a trier but you do need to add an end product!!

Archived