Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Lindgard not Futacs? Insane

Has to be one of the most baffling decisions I've ever seen.

By the time of the substitutions, the midfield had broken down and the ball was getting hit long to the halfway line, and long into the box at every oppurtunity. Predictably, the Cardiff defence were dealing easily with it, being 6 inches taller than Nugent/Waghorn.

So what does Pearson do? Bring on the big man who will hold it up, knock it down to our strikers and be a threat as set pieces?

No, let's bring on a tiny, weak midfielder who hasn't done anything of note in 3 or 4 sub appearances.

Well done Nigel. Well ****ing done.

Is this serious??? Did anyone see the two Cardiff centre half's? Hudson would have had a field day against Fuctas! I have heard some Crap on here but this is just ridiculous. You clearly have the football knowledge of a 5 year old if you think Fuctas would have had any impact out there!

Pointless player, definitely won't get his loan spell extended after today.

Offers nothing, and on two-three occasions he could of put his foot in yet jumped out of it.

Poor decision from Pearson.

Bit harsh there mate.

It's not his fault he was brought on, it's Pearson's.

I don't think we should send him back, we should give him a chance perhaps when we're winning. But today it wasn't the right game for him. I can't understand how Pearson could think bringing him on over Futacs was a good idea.

Is this serious??? Did anyone see the two Cardiff centre half's? Hudson would have had a field day against Fuctas! I have heard some Crap on here but this is just ridiculous. You clearly have the football knowledge of a 5 year old if you think Fuctas would have had any impact out there!

Nugent and Waghorn were jumping and almost winning headers. Futacs is as tall as that when standing. Of course he would have won headers, he's a giant ffs!

The way we were playing at the time was conducive with Futacs' style. If we'd been playing on the floor then I'd want Lindgard to come on but he was never going to do much given how often we were lumping it up the pitch. I think you're partly right, Hudson would've won the battle on the whole but I can't imagine Marko would've lost every header.

Bit harsh there mate.

It's not his fault he was brought on, it's Pearson's.

I don't think we should send him back, we should give him a chance perhaps when we're winning. But today it wasn't the right game for him. I can't understand how Pearson could think bringing him on over Futacs was a good idea.

Can't see us extending his loan spell again.

All subs had enough time to do something today, yet they didn't.

Lingard was poor, and did nothing unfortunately.

And how do you know that?

Because I have seen both of them play, Hudson loves playing on a big man and waiting for the ball to be hoofed in, the way Cardiff were defending we needed something to come from deep to get a goal a long range effort from Marshall or a great pass on the floor into waggy or Nugent.

Lingraad wasnt great and personally I would have left Knocky on, but after trying for 60 odd minutes we needed to try something else.

Sanity.

Because I have seen both of them play, Hudson loves playing on a big man and waiting for the ball to be hoofed in, the way Cardiff were defending we needed something to come from deep to get a goal a long range effort from Marshall or a great pass on the floor into waggy or Nugent.

Lingraad wasnt great and personally I would have left Knocky on, but after trying for 60 odd minutes we needed to try something else.

Sanity again.

Thing about football fans which I particularly notice on FoxesTalk is that anyone who's not in the team rises to legendary status and will cure all our problems.

Why do most of our fans seem to think that Futacs is the answer to all of our problems?

Not saying he is.

People say we have no Plan B.

Well hitting it up to Futacs should be our Plan B (only when our creative, on the floor, attacting play has broken down). But Pearson won't play him!!

Archived