Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FoxesTalk Predictor 2013

Championship Predictor 2013

First of all congratulations to Vlad the Fox who just pipped buzzy in the final week to win the first stage of the Prediction competition. Can Vlad the Fox and buzzy get in touch to arrange delivery of prizes.

1 Vlad the Fox 135

2 buzzy 134

3 kristianity77 132

All fixtures for the second phase have now been added - you can access and make your predictions here - http://www.foxestalk...s&do=week&pid=2

The rules are the same but here is a recap

Entry: The competition is open to all FoxesTalk members.

Predictions: Members are required to pick the winner of each game. You can access the Predictor by clicking the link abpve or using the Predictor tab at the top of the page. Make sure when you make your predictions, you remember to click “Submit Picks” at the bottom of each week.

Prediction deadlines: The kickoff time for each game is the deadline for making your predictions. You can make changes prior to the deadline by making your changes and clicking “Submit Picks” again, it keeps your latest changes in the system.

Scoring: Predicting the result of a game correctly will score you 1 point.

Tie-break: If two or more competitors are tied at the end, a tie-break will be used to decide the winner. The tie-break will be based on the number of points scored in LCFC games.

Prizes: Prizes available for the winner and runner up.

:pearson:

• 2 weeks later...

lol, mine disappeared, I wish i'd checked before the game but at least i'm not the only one who lost a point last night

Damn annoying. I always put a City win whether it's home or away and against whoever. :D

can someone update because there are fixtures that i can not predict because i do not know when they should be played like tonight when were bristol city supposed to be playing watford

That game isn't included as it is a rearranged from boxing day, second half of the season fixtures only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived