Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

HUGE WINTER SALE

So I get an email yesterday stating that the LCFC shop is having a HUGE WINTER SALE.

I didn't get time yesterday, but I'm having my lunch break now so thought I would pop over to peruse the bargains.

Except there aren't any apart from the tat they have been trying to get rid of cheap since before Christmas.

Am I missing something?

Guest parky0607

Yeah i got that Email. Clicked the link to the lcfc direct site and theres nothing in the sale at all apart from the stuff thats always in the sale like the £3 cheesy t shirts

Did you get that in the sales?

i wish....i got it at the start of December(3G version) :)

im too cheap for an Ipad and too expensive for anything in the lcfc sale...well the last time i remember a real sale at an LCFC store was when there was that one near the shires & when the Filbert St. ground 1 was shutting down. :o

not directly related to the LCFC sale but have any of you been to the Nike outlet in fosse park? some absolute bargains, esepcially trainers and gym wear.

Yeah I went around a week ago, isn't it pretty new?

Archived