Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Time for Dyer to go?

so you've read your original post back then!!! Read your own & then read mine again, & if your still stuck I can simplify it for you.

Mine was a perfectly legible post, even if you didn't agree with the content.

Yours scans and sounds as though it was written by someone with mental difficulties. The content I can't actually make out and it was punctuated and capitalised far too much.

I'd rather you didn't simplify anything, thank you very much.

Mine was a perfectly legible post, even if you didn't agree with the content.

Yours scans and sounds as though it was written by someone with mental difficulties. The content I can't actually make out and it was punctuated and capitalised far too much.

I'd rather you didn't simplify anything, thank you very much.

Well tough, your going to have it. If I am right you seemed to think that some people are saying drop dyer because he is having a dip in form? Your argument to this suggestion was that god help us if wood doesen't score for a couple of games because I assume u think the same people will ask him to be dropped? Assuming I am right so far makes your suggestion pathetic. The reasons for this are that dyer has never been anymore than mediocre in his leicester & for that matter whole professional career & for us to have a chance of promotion we can't afford to have him in our starting 11. Nobody would be daft enough (not even on here) to suggest dropping wood if he didn't score for a few games, like no one has with nugent. Because people realise that nugent is a constant asset, scoring or not!!!

Sorry in advance if there are too many words.

Well tough, your going to have it. If I am right you seemed to think that some people are saying drop dyer because he is having a dip in form? Your argument to this suggestion was that god help us if wood doesen't score for a couple of games because I assume u think the same people will ask him to be dropped? Assuming I am right so far makes your suggestion pathetic. The reasons for this are that dyer has never been anymore than mediocre in his leicester & for that matter whole professional career & for us to have a chance of promotion we can't afford to have him in our starting 11. Nobody would be daft enough (not even on here) to suggest dropping wood if he didn't score for a few games, like no one has with nugent. Because people realise that nugent is a constant asset, scoring or not!!!

Sorry in advance if there are too many words.

'Nurse....NURSE. It's out of bed again'.

First point, you are wrong. I was criticising peoples overall opinion of Dyer, not that they were saying drop him.....he came on as a substitute, he was already dropped. I also happen to believe in dropping players if they are suffering in form. It works wonders, at times.

Second point, you are wrong. I was using hyperbole to make a point, I do not expect anyone to criticise Wood if he stops scoring, I was exaggerating for the sake of debate and comedy. He has scored 6 in 3 games, that's unprecedented. More to the point, nobody expects a striker to be dropped if he stops scoring.

Third point, you are wrong. Dyer has been more than mediocre for us, of course he has. He has played around 170 games for the club. You don't do that by being mediocre. You want to see mediocre, take a look at Stephen Hughes.

Fourth point, you are wrong. 'Assuming I am right so far makes your suggestion pathetic'. Well, assuming in this case has made your argument ridiculous.

You have dedicated half of your given reputation points and almost half of your overall posts on losing this argument comprehensively.

Sorry in advance if this bitchslap hurt.

You have dedicated half of your given reputation points and almost half of your overall posts on losing this argument comprehensively.

Off topic - but how do those points work? I know that you can 'recommend' a post by clicking that plus-sign thingymabob - but is there a way of voting a rubbish post down?

Off topic - but how do those points work? I know that you can 'recommend' a post by clicking that plus-sign thingymabob - but is there a way of voting a rubbish post down?

Not as far as I know. But King Fox did incur a good -200 one time for ****ing off the mods.

But yeah, you're about right. It's just a method of agreeing with a post.

Why he keeps +1ing mine only to flimsily argue with them is beyond be.

'Nurse....NURSE. It's out of bed again'.

First point, you are wrong. I was criticising peoples overall opinion of Dyer, not that they were saying drop him.....he came on as a substitute, he was already dropped. I also happen to believe in dropping players if they are suffering in form. It works wonders, at times.

Second point, you are wrong. I was using hyperbole to make a point, I do not expect anyone to criticise Wood if he stops scoring, I was exaggerating for the sake of debate and comedy. He has scored 6 in 3 games, that's unprecedented. More to the point, nobody expects a striker to be dropped if he stops scoring.

Third point, you are wrong. Dyer has been more than mediocre for us, of course he has. He has played around 170 games for the club. You don't do that by being mediocre. You want to see mediocre, take a look at Stephen Hughes.

Fourth point, you are wrong. 'Assuming I am right so far makes your suggestion pathetic'. Well, assuming in this case has made your argument ridiculous.

Sorry in advance if this bitchslap hurt.

Don't call yourself a bitch mate, if you don't love & respect yourself you can't expect anybody other than your mother to do so. Because I'm assuming that's who's told you that you've won the argument. All I can say is that I tried I suppose!!!!! Anyway All the best in your future sarcastic reply's to people's honest thoughts.

All the best in your future sarcastic reply's to people's honest thoughts.

You were the one who replied to me with an argument compromising of a lot of exclamation marks and heavy capitalisation and the suggestion that I could not see 'between good players & very mediocre players'

And it's called a bitchslap on account of the person recieving it being made a bitch. Food for thought.

Cheers for that - thought it was the case, but wanted to make sure. -200 - that's hilarious!

Why he keeps +1ing mine only to flimsily argue with them is beyond be.

Are you sure you're not schizophrenic and EB is actually you? You're arguing with some sort of an illiterate, more infantile version of you? Happens to me all the time.

NO it dosent, idoit!!

Archived