Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Conor Clifford - On Trial with us

Hmmmm saw in one clip that he was wearing number 6. I can think of another "reject" that came from Chelsea and turned out ok...

Not sure any of us on here are qualified scouts, professional coaches or experts so I'll reserve judgement for NP and team on this one. If he turns out good then yay, if not, then never mind.

No idea why people are writing him off unless it is some sort of demented egotistical thing that means that no one can sign for Leicester unless they posted that "we should buy so and so" on FT before the management team go and look at anyone...

This

Hmmmm saw in one clip that he was wearing number 6. I can think of another "reject" that came from Chelsea and turned out ok...

Not sure any of us on here are qualified scouts, professional coaches or experts so I'll reserve judgement for NP and team on this one. If he turns out good then yay, if not, then never mind.

No idea why people are writing him off unless it is some sort of demented egotistical thing that means that no one can sign for Leicester unless they posted that "we should buy so and so" on FT before the management team go and look at anyone...

Andy King was a Chelsea reject also, he's served us very well despite what the idiots might say

Archived