Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Conor Clifford - On Trial with us

Alright Ashley.

Let's sign him up lol

I didn't say that did I? I just find it funny how people like you are quick to jump the gun regarding players I can name a many players who weren't good enough for certain clubs but made it.

I wish we had youtube back in my day.. :) Take 10 minutes out of 400 hours of football :) Geebus i wouldve been good

edit ..i worked out that 400 hours would be around 260 games....i foolishly then had to work out how many actual games i might have played and that goes up to around 600 games... therefore, 10 minutes of (54,000 minutes) 600 games... i wouldve been Pele! :)

You'd still have to find 10 good minutes. ;)

I didn't say that did I? I just find it funny how people like you are quick to jump the gun regarding players I can name a many players who weren't good enough for certain clubs but made it.

And I can name a lot of players, for certain big clubs who failed to make it.

Like the Man Utd legend Mads Timm.

Fvck sake give the lad a chance. He's fairly young he must have something about him to be at Chelsea for so long.

Free transfer got nothing to lose. He could turn out to be another Aman Verma or he could turn out like Tom Ince.

Tom Ince is a winger, Aman Verma and Clifford are central midfielders :)

Fvck sake give the lad a chance. He's fairly young he must have something about him to be at Chelsea for so long.

Free transfer got nothing to lose. He could turn out to be another Aman Verma or he could turn out like Tom Ince.

Hmmm. A chance eh?

Ah go on then. The SECOND, a cross doesnt clear the first man or a shot goes over the bar, he's had it.

Agreed?

Hmmmm saw in one clip that he was wearing number 6. I can think of another "reject" that came from Chelsea and turned out ok...

Not sure any of us on here are qualified scouts, professional coaches or experts so I'll reserve judgement for NP and team on this one. If he turns out good then yay, if not, then never mind.

No idea why people are writing him off unless it is some sort of demented egotistical thing that means that no one can sign for Leicester unless they posted that "we should buy so and so" on FT before the management team go and look at anyone...

Archived