Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

big screen replays

We all laughed and slagged off when North Korea edited highlights to make it look like they drew with Brazil or whatever game it was. Well Leicester City do nothing different and in my eyes no better than North Korea.

We all laughed and slagged off when North Korea edited highlights to make it look like they drew with Brazil or whatever game it was. Well Leicester City do nothing different and in my eyes no better than North Korea.

lol

Tenuous link of the day

Haha that's going in my sig. :)

The only replays we see are our goals, would love to have seen kaspers superb 2nd half save again. I know they cant replay controversial incidents but surely more than goals could be shown?

If anyone has a link to this save please post it here

got to bump this again, but for his save at 0-0, any one got a link?

Got to say the replays are a fcuking god send when there's a goalmouth scramble and the ball ends up in the net. Sometimes you don't see who scored it. As for Kaspers save tonight .... got to be up there with Gordon Bank's save against Pele (Brazil 1970).

Archived