Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ReyAzarola

What has gone wrong then?

For all the moaners saying how useless we are, I'd like to point out that we have never lost by more than 1 goal so far in the league this season. All our competion for promotion have been well a truly hammered at least once this season.

Watford lost 5-1 to Derby.

Hull got beaten yesterday 4-1 and on 4 other occasions have lost by 2 goals (including to us).

Crystal Palace lost 4-1 to Bristol City.

Brighton lost 3-0 to Crystal Palace.

Middlesborough have been beaten by more than one goal several times, including a couple of 4-1s.

Even Cardiff have lost by 2 goals on a couple of occasions.

Even when we've been poor, we've never been totally out of the game (score-wise at least). For the want of one goal a game here and there we would have several more points. We're not far off from being a very neat and tidy unit and I really can't see what all the doomsayers are on about.

So you would be happy if we lost all our games but only by one goal. :D it does not matter if you lose by one goal or three you still get no points which is why we have lost ground and bottled it on the run in.

So you would be happy if we lost all our games but only by one goal. :D it does not matter if you lose by one goal or three you still get no points which is why we have lost ground and bottled it on the run in.

When we went up under Micky Adams we lost 6-1 at Ipswich but only lost 4 more is it better to lose 10 by the odd goal. We even I believe lost 7-1 under Martin at Newcastle.

• 2 weeks later...

thought I would bring this thread forward again. I take no pleasure in seeing the early problems snowball but seems something has gone wrong. I offer no decent explanation myself and have been deliberately ignoring foxestalk because I don't want to spiral into depression. anyone got anything to make me feel any better?

Archived