Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Ipswich Match Thread

:crylaugh:

So if your not blaming him why are you even mentioning it? What relevence does it have to this game?

Stop clutching at straws.

***OHHH SHIT WE'RE LOSING...WHO CAN WE BLAME...I KNOW, ERM, I THINK WE'VE HAD THIS REF BEFORE AND HE'S SCREWED US, ER, YEAH THAT'LL DO!!***

For goodness' sake, that's not what I was doing. I'm only listening on the radio, but from what I've heard and people on here have said, we have played awfully. I was just curious if this were the case, as from the Radio it sounds as if Morgan has been very hard done by. It was just a damn question. Would you prefer I start a new thread just to ask that? Because I'm not that kind of poster.

Stop jumping on people by anticipating negativity and excuses. I'm not doing that at all. We lost because we played badly. We move on.

farewell autos

we're like the schoolyard bully

we'll beat the ones who roll over

we wont beat the ones that stand up for themselves

we'll never beat the teacher (ref)

Overeaction? More like logical.

No Auto - Check.

Playoffs - Check.

1/4 chance of promotion - Leicester not promoted - Check.

The ultimate question is, will Pearson be in charge next year..

It would be wrong to even think about getting rid of Pearson, he is doing a great job and we know what happened the last time we got rid. I'm sure most would have been happy at the start of the season to be in this position right.

Archived