Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Ipswich Match Thread

No excuse!

I know, obviously.

You can predict it though, never take our chances. We have no quality to bring off the bench either, the likes of Dyer, Vardy, Waghorn, Gallagher will not change/bring anything to the team.

Erm... :unsure:....We were made to look good.

Just look, Blackburn are losing 3-0 at home to Peterborough today, that says it all.

I'm sure we still played better though. We certainly sounded like we started more urgently.

No, what aren't you getting?

He said he'd be HAPPY WITH A DRAW. I said nothing about him preferring it to a win.

However, Stringer was talking about there potentially being goals in the game. Young said 'I hope not, I'd be happy with a draw now'.

Now to me, that is saying he'd be happy with a draw. I don't know how he can be happy with a draw away to Ipswich when they're struggling, we need the points and we've already beaten them 6-0. Whichever way you look at it, it's a poor result.

A draw is not a good result. Neither is losing 1-0 (looking likely now). But I would never have been happy with a draw, and I don't like his defeatist attitude in thinking we should be happy with it.

Every thing that is wrong with our support summed up in one post.

No, what aren't you getting?

He said he'd be HAPPY WITH A DRAW. I said nothing about him preferring it to a win.

However, Stringer was talking about there potentially being goals in the game. Young said 'I hope not, I'd be happy with a draw now'.

A draw is not a good result. Neither is losing 1-0 (looking likely now). But I would never have been happy with a draw, and I don't like his defeatist attitude in thinking we should be happy with it.

It was Ipswich who were doing all the attacking which is why he said I hope not - now I understand it was just your lack of intelligence and contextual speak.

And for your second point a draw is better than a loss.

still you got your wish, we attacked and then got caught out!!

I know, obviously.

You can predict it though, never take our chances. We have no quality to bring off the bench either, the likes of Dyer, Vardy, Waghorn, Gallagher will not change/bring anything to the team.

To be fair if Nugent wasn't injured I'd be happy him and Dyer as our impact subs. We have enough quality in the starting 11 too, just not a good enough performance away from home yet again.

Every thing that is wrong with our support summed up in one post.

Oh fvck off. Anybody who would be happy with a draw when we're at 0-0 with the side 20th and we need 3 points to keep us in touch with the top 2 is fvcking pathetic.

That's a losers attitude.

Not that I'm saying it's his fault, but haven't we had a previous history of poor decisions from this referee?

:crylaugh:

So if your not blaming him why are you even mentioning it? What relevence does it have to this game?

Stop clutching at straws.

***OHHH SHIT WE'RE LOSING...WHO CAN WE BLAME...I KNOW, ERM, I THINK WE'VE HAD THIS REF BEFORE AND HE'S SCREWED US, ER, YEAH THAT'LL DO!!***

No there is a lot of leicester fans fed up of paying a small fortune travelling away to watch the club they love, and served up rubbish all the time away.

And even more of you who pay nothing and sit on your fat asses at home complaining when we don't win every game!

Archived