Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Ipswich Match Thread

Don't be a twat. I'm saying I can't see us scoring. He's saying he's not bothered if we don't and would be happy for us to accept a draw.

I don't accept anything of the sort, but it's clear we're playing shit.

Of course that's not what Youngy is saying. I'd say you saying we're shit and won't score is being more of a negative twat than me picking you up on your young hate.

Of course that's not what Youngy is saying. I'd say you saying we're shit and won't score is being more of a negative twat than me picking you up on your young hate.

It's Youngy who's telling me we're playing shit, so either we are or it's him being overly negative.

You're twisting what I'm saying. He's saying he'd take a draw, I'm saying a draw isn't good enough at this stage, regardless of how we play.

It's Youngy who's telling me we're playing shit, so either we are or it's him being overly negative.

You're twisting what I'm saying. He's saying we'd take a draw, I'm saying a draw isn't good enough at this stage, regardless of how we play.

He was saying that a draw would be better than a loss - when they were playing better than us.

I'll go for the win and if not a draw.

Let's do our own job first before looking at others.

We don't help ourselves, we can't blame/hope others help us out.

I think it's more the fact that we can't do our own job when results go our way. So frustrating. Still time :fc:

No he said specifically that he'd be happy with a draw.

And you interpret that as rather than a win.

Don't be such a dick.

Archived