Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Ipswich Match Thread

When will Pearson ever learn, clueless away performance once again.

Go away! We have had some good spells of play, we pushed for a winner and got caught, sh*t happens. If we had sat back for the draw then you would also complain.

And you interpret that as rather than a win.

Don't be such a dick.

No, what aren't you getting?

He said he'd be HAPPY WITH A DRAW. I said nothing about him preferring it to a win.

However, Stringer was talking about there potentially being goals in the game. Young said 'I hope not, I'd be happy with a draw now'.

Now to me, that is saying he'd be happy with a draw. I don't know how he can be happy with a draw away to Ipswich when they're struggling, we need the points and we've already beaten them 6-0. Whichever way you look at it, it's a poor result.

A draw is not a good result. Neither is losing 1-0 (looking likely now). But I would never have been happy with a draw, and I don't like his defeatist attitude in thinking we should be happy with it.

Need to fight for the play off places now, forget automatic promotion, need the 3 above us to go on bad runs and that is unlikely to happen. What´s important is that we finish the regular season in good form for the play offs.

its his side and we have been incapable of playing well away from home for the majority of the season.

Well, we're doing better under Pearson than we have done under any other manager in the past 10 years...

I just don't understand this team, absolute class on Tuesday and then lose to ****ing Ipswich

Erm...:unsure:....We were made to look good.

Just look, Blackburn are losing 3-0 at home to Peterborough today, that says it all.

Archived