Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mattyfox

Sheff weds at home

Id say its a banana skin for Sheff Wednesday. They will be coming here thinking 3 points is in on offer and they would be absolutely right. We are that bad at the minute that any side in the championship would fancy their chances against us and rightly so. Quite how this season has turned into the downward spiral that its turning into is astounding.

Either Pearson is making massive cock ups (which cant be said on this forum for fear of a backlash) or the players are not playing for him (which again, cannot be said for fear of a lashing). But something is massively up at our club somewhere, and unless it gets rooted out instantly, we're gonna finish mid table and this season will have been the biggest disaster since being relegated under Holloway.

Yes you should get behind the team and you are not allowed to criticise the manager on here!!!

As far as I'm concerned the season starts now, what's happened has happened. We're in a strong position and who knows, a good run now could see us pinch an auto spot. But worse case I can't see anything other than a play off spot. There's plenty of teams who'd like to be in our position, just hope we get behind the boys tomorrow and have a big push!

If only we knew all it took was a smile!! :D

Apparently when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.

Back to basics for me for this game, 442, Wood and Nugent up front, Drinky King in the middle, Knocky on the right, Marshall on the left, cutting in and supporting the midfield, schlupp and De laet giving us width, perfect, 1-0.

Archived