Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Championship 2013/14 is our chance now or never?

Last nights late equaliser could be the catalyst we needed to galvanise our troops on and off the pitch! A decent winning run will do the trick and surely you've witnessed the twists and turns in previous promotion campaigns bud? Keep the faith, Foxes never quit :D:chant:

Ok man.... Ill go with ya for now...

:trumpet:

So it seems people on here think np is the man for the job and he has worked well in doing as the owners wanted from a financial point of view.

We have a young squad that can grow. However we are lacking back up.

But if it isn't our year this year. Does it become harder next time round?

By that i mean. We will still have the likes of brighton, hull, watford, whoever doesnt make it up.

An improving fword side under billy davies, leeds potentially both sheffield clubs and then possibly qpr under harry and maybe villa.

Now i know ever year that the championship is tough buti can't help but think villa could and i only say could do a newcastle and unless qprs owners get bored and they have a finacial meltdown. Under harry they will be good. Chuck in a southampton or reading who remind me of a west brom. Solid squad they can hang onto.

It really does look tough. If you look at where blackburn and bolton are this year. We may have missed our chance.

Thoughts? Reasonable ones.

Everyone thought Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves would piss it this year. Where are they now?

So it seems people on here think np is the man for the job and he has worked well in doing as the owners wanted from a financial point of view.

We have a young squad that can grow. However we are lacking back up.

But if it isn't our year this year. Does it become harder next time round?

By that i mean. We will still have the likes of brighton, hull, watford, whoever doesnt make it up.

An improving fword side under billy davies, leeds potentially both sheffield clubs and then possibly qpr under harry and maybe villa.

Now i know ever year that the championship is tough buti can't help but think villa could and i only say could do a newcastle and unless qprs owners get bored and they have a finacial meltdown. Under harry they will be good. Chuck in a southampton or reading who remind me of a west brom. Solid squad they can hang onto.

It really does look tough. If you look at where blackburn and bolton are this year. We may have missed our chance.

Thoughts? Reasonable ones.

People said the same last year.

Ffs is it impossible to ask a question on this forum without being classed as negative, a wum, troll etc.

I've not said we aren't going up i'm just providing a topic to debate.

All this we still have this season etc is obvious. I'm asking what if it doesn't.

I assume most on here only plan for the day ahead and fcuk planning for the future cuz it's not here yet.

It wasn't necessariyl aimed at you, but we've seen a lot of people look ahead to next season and almost write this one off, which I don't understand given the season is far from over.

Everyone thought Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves would piss it this year. Where are they now?

As mentioned, blackburns owners, clueless, bolton have huge financial problems, gartside wanted to make the premier league a closed shop because he knew this could happen and wolves appointed a manager with no pedigree or base in the english leagues.I'm talking about harry redknapp, got pompey up and was touted as england manager and paul lambert back to back promotions with norwich, a bit more grounding in the game don't you think?

Archived