Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ty fox

LET`S GET BEHIND OUR BOYS IN BLUE

There is alot of arguing among fans on here and i feel that not only the team but the fans should stick together and back our team. yes you may not like how they play sometimes but lets not boo them lets sing our hearts out for them for 90mins.

leicester city

our boys in blue

the terrace sing

as one for you

dadadadaaa

Completely with you and, for the first time in a while, had the pleasure of doing so these last three matches.

It's a shame that a large portion of our fans are walking abortions. Specifically those ****ing clowns that ring the moan in.

Completely with you and, for the first time in a while, had the pleasure of doing so these last three matches.

It's a shame that a large portion of our fans are walking abortions. Specifically those ****ing clowns that ring the moan in.

i know mate. im going saturday with my boy in k1 gonna sing til we cant talk like it should be

also wanna say ppl have short memories it wasnt that long ago we nearly lost our beloved club through that whole on digital business. we are lucky our teams still here get a grip people

also wanna say ppl have short memories it wasnt that long ago we nearly lost our beloved club through that whole on digital business. we are lucky our teams still here get a grip people

Great season for the first time in a few years. Quality, young players for the first time in a long time. Owners who look like they're serious about sticking with us.

What's not to moan about?

If it were even approaching legal in this country I'd happily euthanise anyone who rings Radio Leicester and moans like a **** after the match. What a miserable bunch of ****ing ***** our supporters have turned into, it is frankly embarrassing.

Agreed, lets get behind the team right to the end of the season. Even if they do play crap at times, get behind them, lets at least try and do our part to get promotion.

Moan on here if you must, but at the games get behind the team, even if they lose don't boo at the end of the game, sing Leicester till I die and get set for the next game.

COME ON LEICESTER

The last line is "as one for you".

Agreed, lets get behind the team right to the end of the season. Even if they do play crap at times, get behind them, lets at least try and do our part to get promotion.

Moan on here if you must, but at the games get behind the team, even if they lose don't boo at the end of the game, sing Leicester till I die and get set for the next game.

COME ON LEICESTER

Well said. :thumbup:

COME ON LEICESTER

Hooray!

COME ON LEICESTER

Great shout!!

There is alot of arguing among fans on here and i feel that not only the team but the fans should stick together and back our team. yes you may not like how they play sometimes but lets not boo them lets sing our hearts out for them for 90mins.

leicester city

our boys in blue

the terrace sing

as one for you

dadadadaaa

Well said

COME ON LEICESTER

Totally agree

Archived