Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CardiffAlex

Tuesday Night... Thoughts?

They don't lose many at home and habe only conceded something like 12 at home all season. If we want anything out of this we are going to have to play with an attitude and skill level totally absent from most of our recent games. God how I want us to smash Cardiff tonight, but unless our confidence level is high and we do the simple things well and the hard things even better Its a big ask.

Chance to step up to the plate and prove we deserve more.

Pearsons team talk should include this:

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition;

And gentlemen in Leicester now-a-bed

Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

C'MON LEICESTER!!!

Firstly I am totally pissed off that Pearson is still here !!!!!....But then I guess ultimately it's for the greater good.

My thoughts on this game, well this could well be the game we slip out of the top 6, and things finally get done..... :D

Firstly I am totally pissed off that Pearson is still here !!!!!....But then I guess ultimately it's for the greater good.

My thoughts on this game, well this could well be the game we slip out of the top 6, and things finally get done..... :D

It is impossible to slip out of the top 6 - only Brighton below us are playing tonight.

Archived