Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CardiffAlex

Tuesday Night... Thoughts?

You only seem to play poorly when Hudson isn't there. Don't know why that is or if it's just a coincidence but I was really hoping he wouldn't play against us.

Spot on. Hudson has been incredible this season. Our other centre back Turner is relatively young and plays well with Hids. Without him, he's a bit off.

Interesting that your fans are clamouring for changes, as so are ours.

After a run of not great results, Whittingham appears to be the target for boo boys.

He's played poorly recently & is almost being used as a makeshift sweeper at times - it's incredible.

A rest for us yesterday will have helped us too.

With Bellamy & Hudson back I'd like to predict a 2-1 victory for Cardiff.

Spot on. Hudson has been incredible this season. Our other centre back Turner is relatively young and plays well with Hids. Without him, he's a bit off.

Interesting that your fans are clamouring for changes, as so are ours.

After a run of not great results, Whittingham appears to be the target for boo boys.

He's played poorly recently & is almost being used as a makeshift sweeper at times - it's incredible.

A rest for us yesterday will have helped us too.

With Bellamy & Hudson back I'd like to predict a 2-1 victory for Cardiff.

I'd imagine this is the game we lose by more than a goal this season. We're just not scoring at the moment and we've been weaker defensively. I hope Konchesky is back, any result we get against you will be based on good defending, we're certainly not going to bang in the goals on Tuesday.

Missing those two players would explain your blip, I was hoping it would continue into our game but that seems unlikely now.

Knowing us lot we'll only go away and beat the welsh fcukers!!!....Mind you we could get twonked too....or it could be a draw as we're both playing crap compared to how we can play....tUp the shitty!!!

If the Real Leicester City turn up we might get a win or a draw. If they serve up the dross as per yesterday a 0-5 hiding could be on the cards.

will squander numerous scoring opportunities, run out of ideas in the final third and slip further out of contention for the play-offs

A trouncing for me this one. But to be fair, getting humped might be the only thing that can turn this season around as we get towards the end of it. Losing 1-0 in a boring game where we dont come out of the blocks is one thing, but if we were to get hammered, which is very possible the way we are playing, might embarrass the players and make them realize that they are MASSIVELY below par currently

Defend from the front, chase every ball. Attack in numbers.

It's very, very important we keep the ball on the deck... We saw how easy the Cardiff defenders had it in the home game when we stopped playing football and started getting it forward quicker.

Torn between packing the midfield in either a 4231 or 451.... or just sticking with 442, but importantly a personnel change up front for someone to partner Nugent who's interested in putting themseves about and generally making it tough like Vardy depending on his confidence or Waghorn who's surely short of match sharpness.

Kane & Wood seem ideal substitutes for each other, not to play them both at the same time

Archived