Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CardiffAlex

Tuesday Night... Thoughts?

Defend from the front, chase every ball. Attack in numbers.

It's very, very important we keep the ball on the deck... We saw how easy the Cardiff defenders had it in the home game when we stopped playing football and started getting it forward quicker.

Torn between packing the midfield in either a 4231 or 451.... or just sticking with 442, but importantly a personnel change up front for someone to partner Nugent who's interested in putting themseves about and generally making it tough like Vardy depending on his confidence or Waghorn who's surely short of match sharpness.

Kane & Wood seem ideal substitutes for each other, not to play them both at the same time

vardy??

Can't see this being a high scoring game.

I feel Cardiff will nick this by the odd goal, 1-0 or 2-1. It could quite easily be a draw which tbh will suit Cardiff. Can't see Leicester winning it.

I'll go for a 2-1 Cardiff win with the home side playing out the last 20 minutes comfortable after taking the lead.

Can't see anything other than a loss to be honest

We do seem to play better against the better teams in the league but that said, we still don't get the results against the best the league has to offer. Of the present incumbents of the top six, we have only beaten Hull at our place earlier this season. While I appreciate we have still yet to face the return matches of the said teams (Palace, Watford, Florist and Cardiff), I for one do not feel at all confident about gaining anything from any of those fixtures - least of when going by our present form !

We seem to play better against better teams, so a win for us.

All we can hope for at Cardiff is a repeat of 2010 play off semi final - not withstanding the penalty shootout of course!

We have tended to play better against the "better sides" this season but results wise, we've still come up short! Aside from our home win over Hull last November, we have still yet to win against any of the present incumbents of the top six! While we've still yet to play Watford, Florist, Palace and Cardiff, one just doesn't feel confident that we'll get anything from these four games - especially going by present form. As someone remarked, even when we were playing well, Cardiff defeated us at home, while Florist scraped a draw with us. Meanwhile we weren't at the races when we played the other two (and lost!).

Relax children, I sense a comfortable win for us.

1-3 at least.

Football has a knack of producing these kind of results.

I hope we can scrape into the automatic places as you can just see Forest winning the Play offs now Billy Krankies back in charge.

Archived